Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

First time player, launch to black screen, then CTD

UlfethinnUlfethinn Registered Users Posts: 1
Hi, I'm trying to play Total Warhammer 2 for the first time on my own machine. I'm fairly confident my laptop is adequate to run the game based on specifications indicated on the store page, but every time I launch the game it goes to a black screen, flickers a bit, and proceeds to crash back to the desktop with almost no variation aside from the time it spends on the black screen. I've reinstalled the game 3 times over the past week, updated my drivers, (nvidia geforce still says it cannot view current settings for the game, though it has recommended settings,) and scoured through forum advice that all seems to be focused on removing mods after the game's updates. I'm really not sure where I'm going wrong, does anyone have any idea why this may be happening?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file