Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Could use some help regarding dialogue.

OmegaThaneOmegaThane Registered Users Posts: 1
I played medieval 2 a long time ago and was wondering if anyone could find a clip of the general speech that say : I want the pink elephants and green pixies to lead the attack. Have you seen my wife? Bloody ugly woman. Probably fighting with that lot over there, and we're buggered if she's on their side. Ive honestly looked and could not find a clip of it anywhere if anyone could link one that would be great thanks.

Comments

• CheChe Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 804
    I suspect that the parts of the speech your heard were based on 2 separate general traits: one a "crazy" trait and the other an "ugly wife" trait.
    "You can learn more about a man in one hour of play, than in an entire year of conversation" - Plato

"Just because you don't take an interest in politics, doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you" - Pericles, 430BC

"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine" - Ernesto "Che" Guevara