Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Mists of Yvresse Bug

GroskrvvGroskrvv Registered Users Posts: 41
edited June 9 in General Discussion
Yet another mess. Not one campaign I begun ended without a massive bug or failure on the part of your incompetence. Seriously, fix this stuff and then sell it. Enemy armies suffer no attrition in Ulthuan. (Yvresse Defense Level 3, Ladrielle Rite active, Lothern is a military ally)

Comments

• John_KimbleJohn_Kimble Registered Users Posts: 634
    What I noticed is that Chaos stacks suffer no attrition damage, while regular factions do.
    In my last ME campaign as Yvresse, the Puppets of Chaos stacks took zero damage, while DE stacks invading Ulthuan did suffer attrition.
    Either way, there does seem to be a bug somewhere..
  • GroskrvvGroskrvv Registered Users Posts: 41
    edited June 9
    Eshin Does not suffer attrition in my case, so this is not chaos specific . What I fear is that the rest of the factions may not suffer attrition either, if so I have spent a lot of time for nothing. You know how immersion disappears when something like this happens. If this was a complicated issue I would be more understanding, but attrition is as old as total war, and being unable to sustain it, or having lords stand afoot on their horses is plain laziness on the part of the developer.
  • taalisman01taalisman01 Registered Users Posts: 150
    Groskrvv said:

Yet another mess. Not one campaign I begun ended without a massive bug or failure on the part of your incompetence. Seriously, fix this stuff and then sell it. Enemy armies suffer no attrition in Ulthuan. (Yvresse Defense Level 3, Ladrielle Rite active, Lothern is a military ally)

If you aren't able to fend of an invasion of rats on Ulthuan we might have to look for a new warden. :p

On a more serious note, i really hope the bugs get fixed soon, thanks for sharing this one.
  • GroskrvvGroskrvv Registered Users Posts: 41
    Man it is just that I expect the invaders to attrition and I base my strategy on that fact, they started attritioning though except for snikch, he is also AWOL even though appears to be in my prison. I fended them of easily though.
  • YiunkoYiunko Registered Users Posts: 3
    As of today I still have this bug in my every Eltharion campaign, I can say that despite playing around 5 campaigns with him, I never got the attrition to work :( Hopefully on the next patch, as I cant find any mod that fixes it either.