Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Why is ETW and NTW Multiplayer So Terrible for Me?

HamblesHambles MemberPosts: 33Registered Users
When i want to play a simple multiplayer game online, most of the time this is not possible because a message appears saying:

"Error: No response from host"

This drives me up the wall :mad: - most of the time, when i should be playing a battle online and having a good time with my friends, instead, i'm sitting in front of the moniter on the verge of insanity when i'm still stuck on the battle-list screen trying to join any game possible until i can actually join one - and in that time i could have read a chapter in a book or a TV program :mad: Apparently, some of my friends get the same problem - but not terrible as mine :mad:

How can i stop this and succeed in joining a game on first attempt?

Another question, when i do eventually manage to join a game, just when it's coming to its end, sometimes the game returns to the main menu with no message of a "Close Victory/Defeat", no message stating the host has left the game and no experience gained after the battle when it was a ranked battle... :mad:

What is the reason for this?
[PORTABLE-ID]hambles[/PORTABLE-ID]

"Imagination is a fertile ground for fear" - Sean Thomas Russell (Under Enemy Colours)

Latin: "Ultima Ratio Regum"
English: "Last Argument of Kings" - Cast on French Cannons by Order of Louis XIV

"Soldiers generally win battles; generals get credit for them." - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Nothing except a battle lost can be half as melancholy as a battle won." - Arthur Wellesley

Comments

This discussion has been closed.