Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

How about a Patch, CA?

adjung#7086adjung#7086 Registered Users Posts: 371
Y'know... So you could remove the DLC power creep and the new bugs so I can finally start a new campaign one month after the latest content was released?

Forward onto Slaughter.

Comments

• Vanilla_Gorilla#8529Vanilla_Gorilla#8529 Registered Users Posts: 39,780
    edited June 2020
    I've had great fun with my campaigns. Patch smatch give it a go!
    There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Drybrush Disciple, Sophisticated Savage.
  • AxiosXiphos#9040AxiosXiphos#9040 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 9,717
    edited June 2020

I've had great fun with my campaigns. Patch smatch give it a go!

Indeed. The game's LL balance is already all over the place anyway (somewhat on purpose as well). The WoM bug is barely worth worrying about and the Weapon Strength was fixed in the beta. Yeah we want a patch but there is nothing stopping you playing it right now.
  • davedave1124#4773davedave1124#4773 Senior Member St Helens UKRegistered Users Posts: 22,089
    I’ve never liked GS but loved the Grom campaign..

I’ve never liked GS but loved the Grom campaign..

I... I ummmm... started another Malekith Campaign :s
  • Neodeinos#5871Neodeinos#5871 Registered Users Posts: 16,118
    CA rush your patch so we can have even more bugs REEEEEEE
  • Bogdanov89#9316Bogdanov89#9316 Registered Users Posts: 1,161
    Still waiting to start my first game since W&P released.

CA please bring back the devs to the tww2 product and fix this abomination of a patch you have released.
    Check out the Community Bug Fix Mod on the Steam Workshop.
  • GuTaiYPGuTaiYP Registered Users Posts: 417
    '' No patch your you, get it? NO PATCH!

I'm busy with securing more Chinese capital these days and you, well, are not in my priority list at the least. '' - CA
    Some people are not known for questioning the things they've paid for. Is it a virtue one must have in Modern Times?
  • Redknight#3373Redknight#3373 Registered Users Posts: 498
    I certainly would like to see a patch from beta put out, but if it results it yet a whole horde of new bugs being unleashed because it was rushed out it would have been all for nothing.

So sadly we must play the waiting game and hopefully it will be soon.
  • Sebastelian#3898Sebastelian#3898 Registered Users Posts: 26
    edited June 2020
    This company is useless... Imagine if you would bring their attitude to your job... You'd be fired in hours/days.
    Not sure what these pigs do but it can't be work related... Or maybe they lie as usual and their teams all have to focus on troy so they can please epic and china.

This company is useless... Imagine if you would bring their attitude to your job... You'd be fired in hours/days.
    Not sure what these pigs do but it can't be work related... Or maybe they lie as usual and their teams all have to focus on troy so they can please epic and china.

And what do you do for your day job Sebastelian?

Commercial clerk plus i make some money on the side with dj bookings(DnB) and photography (Nikon user). I know a thing or two about doing a good job and public relations.
  • davedave1124#4773davedave1124#4773 Senior Member St Helens UKRegistered Users Posts: 22,089

Commercial clerk plus i make some money on the side with dj bookings(DnB) and photography (Nikon user). I know a thing or two about doing a good job and public relations.
    So.. as a commercial clerk you believe you could teach the staff at CA a thing or two about public relations?
  • BillyRuffian#6250BillyRuffian#6250 Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 40,919
    edited June 2020

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • Red_Dox#2328Red_Dox#2328 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,622
    Oh look a beta patch.
    Man, some of those comments here (or in general over the last days) looks now like coming from total **** since they could not wait for the official release time. And it is exactly four weeks (aka one month) after DLC release. Who would have guessed that...

-----Red Dox
    edited June 2020

So.. as a commercial clerk you believe you could teach the staff at CA a thing or two about public relations?
    Yes but even more as a decent human being.
    (Thanks for the edit/censorship) forum mods

Yes but even more as a decent human being.
    (Thanks for the edit/censorship) forum mods
    I’m not convinced.
  • Bogdanov89#9316Bogdanov89#9316 Registered Users Posts: 1,161
    jesus 1 more month before the patch is released to live....
    Check out the Community Bug Fix Mod on the Steam Workshop.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 23,788
    Question asked and answered. Thread closed.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

This discussion has been closed.