Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

What about a chaos Warriors lord pack as the preorder?

PocmanPocman Registered Users Posts: 2,709
Imho, would make a lot of sense. A chaos warrior pre order dlc plus a rework. Adding a Khoorne and Nurgle (for example) legendary lords to the WoCs, while TW3 starts with the other two gods for the demons of chaos. It would be a way of having the 4 god's on TW3 from the start.

The roster is lacking so many things that making a Lord pack only about the WoC is perfectly possible.

Comments

• FossowayFossoway Registered Users Posts: 3,142
    I wouldn't be against it, personally. If it comes with a WoC rework, I'm all for it. Could even crank it to 3 LL (one for Nurgle, Tzeentch and Khorne) and rework Sigvald to be the Slaanesh representative.
  • mightygloinmightygloin Registered Users Posts: 2,570
    What will WH3 do then? Also this seems more like a general discussion.
  • Mogwai_ManMogwai_Man Registered Users Posts: 3,761
    The next lord pack is likely base game armies.
  • PocmanPocman Registered Users Posts: 2,709

What will WH3 do then? Also this seems more like a general discussion.

Yep, posted from mobile and didn't realize I was in balancing discussions
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 19,711
    Moved.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • bobthe4thbobthe4th Registered Users Posts: 16
    Nice idea! Not everyone owns Chaos Warriors though, but if they gave away or massively reduced the dlc then it might be doable.
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 8,421
    edited June 21
    I'd be all for it. Although I'd rather they wait with any Warriors of Chaos redesign and LPs until TWW3 where they can hopefully remake their entire campaign from the ground up and give them more to do than just that one starting position with that one single minded approach.

The preorder is the last huzzah for Araby though. No matter what comes it'll feel like that could have waited in favour of Araby.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition