Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The Master and The Mutator

Ben1990#8909Ben1990#8909 Registered Users Posts: 3,500
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
Well already someone did it, but this time I'd like to take a spin on it. Since there is one last DLC left (along with some FLCs) before CA jumps to Total War Warhammer III, the opportunity that the Eye of The Vortex Campaign opens up, especially the destabilization of the Great Vortex, makes it clear that CA could do something interesting with the rumored Dwarfs vs Skaven DLC. So let's get down to it. Also since it's literally the final DLC and that there won't be any at all after this, then better to make it BIG.

The plot of the DLC:

The plot would revolve around Thorek Ironbow and his circle of Runesmiths and Runelords trying to regain the lost magic the Dawi used to wield long ago before the War of Vengeance. Due to the many enemies that the Dwarfs have and the intensity of their attacks, Thorek fears that it's literally a matter of time before the children of the Ancestor Gods will go extinct. Thorek, hoping that he can somehow avert this, the Master Runelord of Karak Azul travels to the last known location of Karak-Zorn. He does arrive there and does find some interesting information.

The Karak-Zorn Dwarfs of old did discover that the magic that powered the great Rune Golems of old was waning thus they did find a solution with the help of the Lizardmen of these times. By erecting giant runic monoliths in key locations, they could in theory harvest the magic that was dissipating into the earth and use the same monoliths as magic relays that could power up the runic constructs. Sadly it never occurred as the Times of Woe came and all contact was lost...not to mention the conflicts with the Tomb Kings causing much damage to the hold which eventually led to its fall.

Thorek does find the hold along with one of the monoliths that is inside of it and activates the giant construction. It floats up as the runic inscriptions on it start to glow and immediately harvests the magic from the deepest places of the earth. This also causes the Rune Golems inside the hold to immediately come to life and ready to take orders from the Runelords. Seeing this as an opportunity to use, Thorek gets a hold of the locations of the possible places where these monoliths were erected along with points where new ones could be constructed and its made even easier by the fact that with the destabilization of the Vortex, the aforementioned points became easier to pin-point. With this the Master Runelord sets out to secure these places for Dwarfkin. But there are others who are also interested in this...

In the shadows, the mad scientists and shapers of Clan Moulder found one of these points by sheer accident while looking for new specimens when a Burrowing Behemoth dug in and its Packmasters discovered the giant monolith. Curious of this, they contacted Skryre and some of the lesser clans (because favors) to find a way to make use of it. Skryre Warlock Engineers, along with the Grey Seers, found a way to harvest the magical energies that the Dwarf monolith is extracting out of it. The engineers constructed large techno-magical harvesters that sucked out these energies.
Throt The Unclean, one of the greatest Master Mutators, took the samples and used them on one of the Bonebreakers that was growing inside its vat. The result was that not only did it dramatically accelerated the speed at which the Bonebreaker grew but once it emerged, it was larger and stronger than it should, not to mention showing a small modicum of intellect. Throt, being actually happy over this, orders his minions to find more of these so to create even more potent creations.

Thus the battle for the monoliths begins. One side wanting them secured for the future of their race, the other to breed even more terrifying nightmares.

UNIQUE MECHANIC: The Runic Monoliths
The main objective of both the Rune Masters of Karak-Azul and Clan Moulder is to take control of the Runic Monoliths, and in case of the Rune Masters it is also to erect new Runic Monoliths in specific points on the world map. The monoliths extract the earth magic so that both sides can use them for their own gains and unlock new and more powerful capabilities.

TEAM THOREK:


Thorek Ironbow is the Master Runelord of Karak Azul and leads the faction of the Rune Masters of Karak Azul from the hold of Karak-Zorn. Thorek wants to give back to the Dwarfs the magic they lost centuries ago in order to gain an edge over their enemies. Commanding both his regular forces and the powers of the creations of the Runesmiths ancient and current, Thorek is determined to regain the splendors of the Golden Age of the Dawi, and he will do so no matter how difficult the situation will become.

NEW FACTION MECHANIC: Runic Carving

Thanks to his skills and that of his fellow Runesmiths, Thorek can inscribe runes on the armors, weapons, siege machines if not even the skins of his fellow Dwarfs to imbue them with unique powers and effects. The effects depend on the runes that Thorek can unlock through research and are divided depending on functionality. Weapon Runes change the nature of melee weapons, Armor Runes enhance the protective gear of the Dawi, Banner and Talismanic Runes allow for the creation or enhancement of existing banners and talismans, Engineering Runes empower the Dwarf engines of war. Enscribe these on your fellow Dawi or on the various items to make them deadlier. Although all Dwarf factions now have access to it, only Thorek can utilize its fullest potential and even unlock certain Regiments of Renown much earlier.

NEW REGIMENTS:
Runesmith Apprentices:


Usually sitting in the massive forges and constantly learning and crafting in order to become fully-fledged Runesmiths in their own right for years under the watchful eyes of their mentors, the ones appearing on the battlefield are those that are already after their First Carving and gained enough experience in the forges to now gain more in practice. Wielding forging hammers and wielding to a certain extent the powers of the runes, the Apprentices use their talents to boost the combat capabilities of their fellow Dawi or to weaken their enemies.

Rune Guardians:


Created after the Times of Woe started as replacements for the then dormant Rune Golems with the help of the Engineer Guilds, Rune Guardians are mindless, Ogre-sized automatons who only follow the will of their creators. Seemingly having the secrets of their creation lost along with the Master Rune of Waking, Thorek however during one of his travels managed to find one intact, trap him for others to chain the monstrous construct and later reverse-engineer it for production. In battle these constructs will massacre anyone in melee with their double-bladed axe arms and due to their nature which is identical with that of the constructs of the Tomb Kings, they never feel fear and will either hold the line or break the enemy.

Rune Golems:


The predecessors of the Rune Guardians, the Gronti-Duraz, or Enduring Stone from Khazalid, are massive constructs whose secrets of creation were passed down to the Dawi by Thungni, the Ancestor God of Runic Magic. Abandoned after the War of Vengeance due to the magic allowing to animate them sinking deep into the earth to the point that none of the Runelords was able to harness them again, now these constructs burst back into life to fight once again for their masters after millennia of slumber. In battle the Rune Golems will withstand whole hailstorms of devastation and press onward, being animated by the Runelords, raising their might against whole armies and the deadliest of monsters.

Shard Dragon:


Nightmarish monstrosities descended from dragons that ventured into the depths of the underworld and adapted to its dark environment, Shard Dragons prowl the underground in search of prey to consume. Sometimes they make contact with Dwarf Holds, Goblin Caves and Skaven Burrows. When that happens, chaos and destruction ensues as the serpentine monster kills and devours as many as possible before retreating. The Dwarfs, not wanting to allow such slights be left unavenged, ventured into the darkness and brought the Shard Dragons back to the surface by shackling them with massive runic collars and binding their will to that of the Dawi. In battle the Shard Dragons are fury and destruction incarnate. Controlled by the Runelords and steered towards the enemies of the Dwarfs, these creatures are possessed of a potent venom that burns the hardest of rocks, a breathe that induces visions so nightmarish that people die from heart-attacks and with scales so sharp and hard only the bravest can meet them in melee. And even if an enemy manages to wound one, then they need to prepare for the rabid frenzy that will be unleashed upon them by a Shard Dragon.

LEGENDARY HERO: Josef Bugman


One that's a surprise to accompany the Master Runelord, Josef was hired by Thorek to help him regain the lost power of the Dawi. The Brew Master, seeing that he might this way avenge his family and brewery after the Greenskins raided it, joined the Runelord along with his rangers. In battle Josef is a hybrid hero who is both a competent melee fighter and good marksman with his crossbow. He brings with himself an arsenal of ales with varied effects to further change the tide in the Dawi's favor.

NEW REGIMENTS OF RENOWN:

Ol' Thungnisonn
A truly ancient Rune Golem that is believed to have been the very first one to be shaped by Thungni, this giant is even bigger than the rest of his kin and seemingly imbued with powers that make even concentrated cannonball hailstorms have little effect on him.

The Shard King
A particularly old and powerful Shard Dragon with jet-black scales and bone-white spikes that was so powerful that he required an even larger Rune Collar to be shackled with, this imposing monster leaves chaos and destruction in its wake.

TEAM THROT



A large mutant of a Skaven, Throt The Unclean leads Clan Moulder on a quest to gain the power of the Dwarf monoliths in order to create even deadlier and horrifying creations. An infamous Master Mutator who himself got mutated over the years by working in a warpstone-heavy environment, this resulted in him growing much larger and gaining a third arm. Not mention him ramming a piece of warpstone into his eye socket after a furious struggle with one of his rivals. A piece that started to whisper dark things into his mind. These changes caused him to gain enormous strength to the point of single-handily pinning Rat Ogres into the ground with his Creature Killer. His visit to Lustria inspired him to pursue the creations the single biggest monsters that would rival the native wildlife of the continent and now with the power coming from the monoliths his dreams are closer to fruition than he ever thought.

NEW FACTION MECHANIC: Moulder Laboratory

With his skills at creating and breeding lethal monstrosities, Throt can improve existing Moulder monstrosities or come up with new breeds for use of the clan's war effort. By going out to hunt selected specimens and collecting exotic creatures, Clan Moulder can modify or improve existing creations and even create new and deadlier monsters.

NEW LORDS AND HEROES:
Master Mutator:


The most experienced and high-ranking Master Moulders in the clan, Master Mutators are twisted individuals who have great knowledge on shaping the hellish legions of Moulder they command. Sometimes they do share it with the Master Moulders but not to much so that they won't be overthrown. The Master Mutator is a Lord choice whose role is to strengthen the various monsters in his army.

Master Moulder:


Mad scientists and shapers that are a rank above a Packmaster who toil in the horrid laboratories that frighten even the powerful Grey Seers, nothing is sacred to the Master Moulders. They will combine, blend, butcher and do other sickeningly twisted procedures in order to create new and even more powerful monsters.

NEW REGIMENTS:
Packmasters:


Talented Skaven who have an affinity to control and goading the beasts in a Skaven army. Although there are some clans that can produce their own Packmasters, it is Clan Moulder who can produce them in highest quantities.

Giant Rats, Rat Wolves, Rat Riders, Burrowing Behemoths and Brood Horrors:


Giant Rats are the first successful product of Moulder's bio-engineering. Mutated into large predators, these creatures are set loose to tear flesh and gnaw on the bones of the clan's enemies.


Rat Wolves are a more aggressive breed of Giant Rats. An attempt to combine both Skaven blood with that of the great wolves of Kislev, the results was a creature too foul-tempered to be normally controlled. Skaven simply unleash them when facing the enemy so the frenzied rodents would shred them to bits.


Rat Riders are an experimental unit of Clan Moulder. At first they were used by Throt in his private army, but further proved to be successful enough to have them assigned to other armies of Moulder. A light cavalry, these somewhat Skaven are perfect for harassing enemy formations.


Burrowing Behemoths are massive rat monsters that are used by Moulder to expand Hellpit. Originally loaned to other clans to dig tunnels and large sections for infrastructure, these monsters have almost been phased out by Skryre's inventions. Despite this they are still used by Moulder as both a way of travel, expansion and for attacks from below.


Brood Horrors are what happens when one of the freshly born litters of rats starts spontaneously mutate and grow only to start to feast on the rest of his siblings and later grow further at an alarming rate. Brood Horrors are rare and very valued by Clan Moulder and sold for thousands of slaves and crates of warpstone to Warlords. Sometimes they are simply prodded towards the enemies that are later torn and devoured by the oversized monstrosity. Even if the enemy manages to slay it, the Brood Horror will spontaneously decompose into a puddle of poisoned filth and digested skin, infecting those around it.

Armored, Augmented and Mutant Rat Ogres:
There exist other variants of Rat Ogres apart the usual ones and the Bonebreakers.


Armored Rat Ogres are those of their kin that received surgery to include armored implants to make them even more hardier. On top of the pieces being literally welded into their bodies, their limbs are replaced with crude weapons. All in a combination of hurting bodies and hurting metal.


Augmented Rat Ogres are the brainchild of both Skryre and Moulder. Crude combinations of flesh and machinery, these cyborg monsters clank towards the enemy with their mechanical snapping pincers and warpfire projectors, snapping at infantry formations and burning them with gouts of warpfire.


Mutant Rat Ogres are second to the Bonebreakers in terms of power and capabilities. Mutated and altered to new levels, these grotesque monstrosities are the pride of Clan Moulder. They always sport additional limbs, heads and even minds thanks to Throt refining and perfecting the abilities to transplant minds of sentient creatures into these monsters.

Chimaerat:


Called a crime against nature, the Chimaerat is to a rat what a Hydra is to a lizard. The very existence of this thing escapes basic logic and reasoning. Not to mention how and who in Clan Moulder even came up with it. This multi-headed beast of war charges into enemy lines belching warpfire left and right scorching the earth in its wake.

LEGENDARY HERO: Ghoritch


Throt's greatesrt creation, and one he tries to undermine at every opportunity, Ghoritch used to be a powerful Khornate Chaos Warrior in service to Archaon, but due to disobeying orders was sent to Clan Moulder as punishment by the Everchosen. There the Unclean saw potential in him and transplanted his brain into that of a heavily modified Rat Ogre. The Chaos Warrior-turned-Rat Ogre escaped and slaughtered many of Moulder's creations when he somehow got to the clan's combat areas. The Master Mutators noticed his capabilities and granted him command of the clan's more uncontrollable elements, eventually ending up as Chieftain and leader of one of Moulder's armies. Throt did not enjoy this, but in order get his hands on the power of the monoliths he is forced to acquire the services of his creation. In battle Ghoritch is a beast that can muster other rodents to fight more fiercely. Thanks to both his human intelect and his blood-crazed fighting capabilities as a Chaos Warrior, he can even channel some of the power of the Blood God into himself in order to better rip and tear in the name of Khorne.

NEW REGIMENTS OF RENOWN:

The Wolf Vermin
A unique band of Skaven that somehow managed to tame and mount Wolf Rats. They are all completely insane and will fight with reckless abandon as much as the mounts they ride.

Hell Pit Horror
One of the three surviving Hell Pit Abominations. This monster was fed on a steady diet of Dwarfs and Greenskins to make it further deadlier.

Terror of Troll Country
This particular Chimaerat generates an aura of fear so powerful that only those truly courageous can stand even looking at it. Many Kislevites tried to fight it, but all fell brutally.

«13

Comments

  • natethegreat1112natethegreat1112 Registered Users Posts: 321
    I want a chieftain instead of a hero master moulder or better yet both. Skaven still lack a dedicated melee hero that can tank a bit.
    Fear is wisdom in the face of danger.
  • Ben1990#8909Ben1990#8909 Registered Users Posts: 3,500

    I want a chieftain instead of a hero master moulder or better yet both. Skaven still lack a dedicated melee hero that can tank a bit.

    Maybe they will add as a FLC. Before they even do TWWIII, we'll probably be getting a lot of FLC at least.
  • mightygloin#2446mightygloin#2446 Registered Users Posts: 6,279
    Big no to Shard Dragon and big yes to fully fledged rune system.

    Thorek should come with rune system and rework to Anvil of Doom. All the other gimmicks would be a bonus i'd say.
  • Ben1990#8909Ben1990#8909 Registered Users Posts: 3,500
    edited June 2020

    Big no to Shard Dragon.

    Because Dwarfs must always be only infantry and siege engines and the occasional runes. HELL NO. Even the Empire has dragons. Even in mythology Dwarfs and dragons are interconnected. Hell, even Fafnir was a dwarf before he turned into a dragon. Not to mention this particular monster is very similar to dwarfs. It stubborn, hardy, killy and the runic collar makes it more resistant to magic. If Warhammer Dwarfs deserve one and ONLY ONE giant monster for them to use, then it would be the Shard Dragon. That and the darn thing is both cool and proof of how superior Dawi runecraft is. It can literally shackle the will of monsters to them. They could've chosen any other monster to put the collar on, but they choose the Shard Dragon.

    Edit: Those above and Elgi of any kind shouldn't be the only race with a monopoly for giant lizards.
  • Crossil#2134Crossil#2134 Registered Users Posts: 14,927
    Hah, nope.

    The Sire and The Moulder is the way.
    Furthermore, I consider that Daemon Prince must be removed.
  • Ethorin#1178Ethorin#1178 Registered Users Posts: 778
    ...that seems like kind of a ton of centerpiece units... also, all of a sudden Skaven having cav seems kind of... off IMO.

    Runners should be the extent of Skaven skirmish and speed IMO.
  • Ares354#1090Ares354#1090 Registered Users Posts: 4,301
    Funny thing is, Clan Moulder is perfect fot game 3, dlc vs Kislev, good idea.

    I dont understand why they are need in game 2, when other race need dlc more then that.
  • Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Registered Users Posts: 43,053
    I still think Dwarfs should get 2 crossovers in WH3 and none in WH2. They simply don’t belong into the new World.

    In WH3 I want to see:
    - Thorek vs Ogres
    - Malakai vs Chaos Dwarfs

    For the next LP I expect 1 of the following matchups:
    - Throt vs Zacharias
    - Throt vs Ghorros
    - Throt vs Taurox

    Summon the Elector Counts!
  • Ben1990#8909Ben1990#8909 Registered Users Posts: 3,500
    Ethorin said:

    ...that seems like kind of a ton of centerpiece units... also, all of a sudden Skaven having cav seems kind of... off IMO.

    Runners should be the extent of Skaven skirmish and speed IMO.

    Actually it fits Skaven perfectly. They are all not only about creating crazy stuff but copying also other factions. The War Litter is proof of it. Hell, there is a lot of stuff Skaven copied from people. So them getting a cavalry is in-line.
  • Karak_Spoon#6103Karak_Spoon#6103 Registered Users Posts: 1,444
    Ben1990 said:

    Big no to Shard Dragon.

    Because Dwarfs must always be only infantry and siege engines and the occasional runes. HELL NO. Even the Empire has dragons. Even in mythology Dwarfs and dragons are interconnected. Hell, even Fafnir was a dwarf before he turned into a dragon. Not to mention this particular monster is very similar to dwarfs. It stubborn, hardy, killy and the runic collar makes it more resistant to magic. If Warhammer Dwarfs deserve one and ONLY ONE giant monster for them to use, then it would be the Shard Dragon. That and the darn thing is both cool and proof of how superior Dawi runecraft is. It can literally shackle the will of monsters to them. They could've chosen any other monster to put the collar on, but they choose the Shard Dragon.

    Edit: Those above and Elgi of any kind shouldn't be the only race with a monopoly for giant lizards.
    However a lot of the Dwarfs knowledge was lost over the several millennia of endless war with the Greenskins and Skaven.

    Although Krag the Grim might be one of the only Runelords who remembers some of this lost lore, but he's keeping it to himself and rarely leaves his forge.

    In some way Krag the Grim is the polar oppisite of Thorek Ironbrow.
  • Ares354#1090Ares354#1090 Registered Users Posts: 4,301
    ArneSo said:

    I still think Dwarfs should get 2 crossovers in WH3 and none in WH2. They simply don’t belong into the new World.

    In WH3 I want to see:
    - Thorek vs Ogres
    - Malakai vs Chaos Dwarfs

    For the next LP I expect 1 of the following matchups:
    - Throt vs Zacharias
    - Throt vs Ghorros
    - Throt vs Taurox

    We dont need more Skaven in game 2, if part of old wolrd will be on game 3 map, Throt clan fits right in
  • #861429#861429 Registered Users Posts: 233
    If they get Throt the Unclean , there must be voice-line" Begone Throt!"
  • Ben1990#8909Ben1990#8909 Registered Users Posts: 3,500
    Ares354 said:

    Funny thing is, Clan Moulder is perfect fot game 3, dlc vs Kislev, good idea.

    I dont understand why they are need in game 2, when other race need dlc more then that.

    Because CA is aiming for all base game 2 factions to have 6 LL each + 1 new lord for the base game 1 factions. Skaven and DElves have 5 each. They can't do another Skaven vs DElves since there is already one. Clan Moulder is the last Great Clan that is not playable. And there is a lot of people that want Dwarfs vs Skaven to be a DLC. And CA wouldn't want this to get away. So we get Dwarfs vs Skaven, Thorek (because the Eye of The Vortex is way too good to not include him for obvious reasons) vs Throt + Beastlord Rakhart and Ushoran to complete the cycle. Dunno about Wood Elves but I too want them to get their rework and either the Sisters of Twilight or Araloth (after being beefed up to be an actual cool Glade Lord) being their LL.
  • ruben_jorkon#1979ruben_jorkon#1979 Registered Users Posts: 464
    No stormsfiends, no party
  • Ben1990#8909Ben1990#8909 Registered Users Posts: 3,500
    erza321 said:

    Ben1990 said:

    Big no to Shard Dragon.

    Because Dwarfs must always be only infantry and siege engines and the occasional runes. HELL NO. Even the Empire has dragons. Even in mythology Dwarfs and dragons are interconnected. Hell, even Fafnir was a dwarf before he turned into a dragon. Not to mention this particular monster is very similar to dwarfs. It stubborn, hardy, killy and the runic collar makes it more resistant to magic. If Warhammer Dwarfs deserve one and ONLY ONE giant monster for them to use, then it would be the Shard Dragon. That and the darn thing is both cool and proof of how superior Dawi runecraft is. It can literally shackle the will of monsters to them. They could've chosen any other monster to put the collar on, but they choose the Shard Dragon.

    Edit: Those above and Elgi of any kind shouldn't be the only race with a monopoly for giant lizards.
    However a lot of the Dwarfs knowledge was lost over the several millennia of endless war with the Greenskins and Skaven.

    Although Krag the Grim might be one of the only Runelords who remembers some of this lost lore, but he's keeping it to himself and rarely leaves his forge.

    In some way Krag the Grim is the polar oppisite of Thorek Ironbrow.
    Look up the Monstrous Arcanum. Dwarfs to the very End Times went underground to shackle Shard Dragons. Thus it's very heavily implied that the Dawi know how to forge the Runic Collars and get more Shard Dragons.
  • Ares354#1090Ares354#1090 Registered Users Posts: 4,301
    Ben1990 said:

    Ares354 said:

    Funny thing is, Clan Moulder is perfect fot game 3, dlc vs Kislev, good idea.

    I dont understand why they are need in game 2, when other race need dlc more then that.

    Because CA is aiming for all base game 2 factions to have 6 LL each + 1 new lord for the base game 1 factions. Skaven and DElves have 5 each. They can't do another Skaven vs DElves since there is already one. Clan Moulder is the last Great Clan that is not playable. And there is a lot of people that want Dwarfs vs Skaven to be a DLC. And CA wouldn't want this to get away. So we get Dwarfs vs Skaven, Thorek (because the Eye of The Vortex is way too good to not include him for obvious reasons) vs Throt + Beastlord Rakhart and Ushoran to complete the cycle. Dunno about Wood Elves but I too want them to get their rework and either the Sisters of Twilight or Araloth (after being beefed up to be an actual cool Glade Lord) being their LL.
    Do you know where CA have what people want ? Thye dont even read this forum, and you think what they do, is related to what community want ? Pls.

    Skaven need Lord Pack for game 3, after Throt they have no major clan left to add in game 3. Trangual or what his name is, can be added like White Dwarf.
  • Ben1990#8909Ben1990#8909 Registered Users Posts: 3,500
    ArneSo said:

    I still think Dwarfs should get 2 crossovers in WH3 and none in WH2. They simply don’t belong into the new World.

    In WH3 I want to see:
    - Thorek vs Ogres
    - Malakai vs Chaos Dwarfs

    For the next LP I expect 1 of the following matchups:
    - Throt vs Zacharias
    - Throt vs Ghorros
    - Throt vs Taurox

    Oh you will get them. In a Dwarfs vs Chaos Dwarfs DLC. Either Grimm or Malakai. And both would have interesting loadouts.
  • Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Registered Users Posts: 43,053
    Ares354 said:

    ArneSo said:

    I still think Dwarfs should get 2 crossovers in WH3 and none in WH2. They simply don’t belong into the new World.

    In WH3 I want to see:
    - Thorek vs Ogres
    - Malakai vs Chaos Dwarfs

    For the next LP I expect 1 of the following matchups:
    - Throt vs Zacharias
    - Throt vs Ghorros
    - Throt vs Taurox

    We dont need more Skaven in game 2, if part of old wolrd will be on game 3 map, Throt clan fits right in
    Moulder is part of Snikchs mechanic. Moulder is also the last missing major Clan.

    Every LP needs at least 1 WH2 core race so Skaven and Moulder are the only option.

    Or do you think LM and HE will get a 7th LL while Skaven will remain with 5?

    CA also already confirmed Thanquol for WH3 so there you have your WH3 Skaven LP.

    Moulder for the next LP is guaranteed.
    Summon the Elector Counts!
  • Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Registered Users Posts: 43,053
    uzual said:

    No stormsfiends, no party

    Thanquol in WH3 😉
    Summon the Elector Counts!
  • Neodeinos#5871Neodeinos#5871 Registered Users Posts: 17,271
    ArneSo said:

    Ares354 said:

    ArneSo said:

    I still think Dwarfs should get 2 crossovers in WH3 and none in WH2. They simply don’t belong into the new World.

    In WH3 I want to see:
    - Thorek vs Ogres
    - Malakai vs Chaos Dwarfs

    For the next LP I expect 1 of the following matchups:
    - Throt vs Zacharias
    - Throt vs Ghorros
    - Throt vs Taurox

    We dont need more Skaven in game 2, if part of old wolrd will be on game 3 map, Throt clan fits right in
    Moulder is part of Snikchs mechanic. Moulder is also the last missing major Clan.

    Every LP needs at least 1 WH2 core race so Skaven and Moulder are the only option.

    Or do you think LM and HE will get a 7th LL while Skaven will remain with 5?

    CA also already confirmed Thanquol for WH3 so there you have your WH3 Skaven LP.

    Moulder for the next LP is guaranteed.
    Just saying but Moulder being part of Snikch's mechanic means nothing. Snikch makes contract with the Great Clans. Mors isn't one but he's arguably important enough to be considered one.
  • Ben1990#8909Ben1990#8909 Registered Users Posts: 3,500
    Ares354 said:

    Ben1990 said:

    Ares354 said:

    Funny thing is, Clan Moulder is perfect fot game 3, dlc vs Kislev, good idea.

    I dont understand why they are need in game 2, when other race need dlc more then that.

    Because CA is aiming for all base game 2 factions to have 6 LL each + 1 new lord for the base game 1 factions. Skaven and DElves have 5 each. They can't do another Skaven vs DElves since there is already one. Clan Moulder is the last Great Clan that is not playable. And there is a lot of people that want Dwarfs vs Skaven to be a DLC. And CA wouldn't want this to get away. So we get Dwarfs vs Skaven, Thorek (because the Eye of The Vortex is way too good to not include him for obvious reasons) vs Throt + Beastlord Rakhart and Ushoran to complete the cycle. Dunno about Wood Elves but I too want them to get their rework and either the Sisters of Twilight or Araloth (after being beefed up to be an actual cool Glade Lord) being their LL.
    Do you know where CA have what people want ? Thye dont even read this forum, and you think what they do, is related to what community want ? Pls.

    Skaven need Lord Pack for game 3, after Throt they have no major clan left to add in game 3. Trangual or what his name is, can be added like White Dwarf.
    That's the point. Thanquol gets a whole DLC with himself + Stormvermins and Verminlords plus some other extras (maybe even a further Skaven rework). Also you can logically observe it with the amount of lord they have. They already said they won't be adding anything to Lizzies after The Hunter and The Beast. HElves also seem to be pretty complete (except for Merwyrms and the Lothern Skycutter). So what's left?
  • Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Registered Users Posts: 43,053
    neodeinos said:

    ArneSo said:

    Ares354 said:

    ArneSo said:

    I still think Dwarfs should get 2 crossovers in WH3 and none in WH2. They simply don’t belong into the new World.

    In WH3 I want to see:
    - Thorek vs Ogres
    - Malakai vs Chaos Dwarfs

    For the next LP I expect 1 of the following matchups:
    - Throt vs Zacharias
    - Throt vs Ghorros
    - Throt vs Taurox

    We dont need more Skaven in game 2, if part of old wolrd will be on game 3 map, Throt clan fits right in
    Moulder is part of Snikchs mechanic. Moulder is also the last missing major Clan.

    Every LP needs at least 1 WH2 core race so Skaven and Moulder are the only option.

    Or do you think LM and HE will get a 7th LL while Skaven will remain with 5?

    CA also already confirmed Thanquol for WH3 so there you have your WH3 Skaven LP.

    Moulder for the next LP is guaranteed.
    Just saying but Moulder being part of Snikch's mechanic means nothing. Snikch makes contract with the Great Clans. Mors isn't one but he's arguably important enough to be considered one.
    Well it’s just one of the many arguments why Moulder will be next.
    Summon the Elector Counts!
  • Neodeinos#5871Neodeinos#5871 Registered Users Posts: 17,271
    ArneSo said:

    neodeinos said:

    ArneSo said:

    Ares354 said:

    ArneSo said:

    I still think Dwarfs should get 2 crossovers in WH3 and none in WH2. They simply don’t belong into the new World.

    In WH3 I want to see:
    - Thorek vs Ogres
    - Malakai vs Chaos Dwarfs

    For the next LP I expect 1 of the following matchups:
    - Throt vs Zacharias
    - Throt vs Ghorros
    - Throt vs Taurox

    We dont need more Skaven in game 2, if part of old wolrd will be on game 3 map, Throt clan fits right in
    Moulder is part of Snikchs mechanic. Moulder is also the last missing major Clan.

    Every LP needs at least 1 WH2 core race so Skaven and Moulder are the only option.

    Or do you think LM and HE will get a 7th LL while Skaven will remain with 5?

    CA also already confirmed Thanquol for WH3 so there you have your WH3 Skaven LP.

    Moulder for the next LP is guaranteed.
    Just saying but Moulder being part of Snikch's mechanic means nothing. Snikch makes contract with the Great Clans. Mors isn't one but he's arguably important enough to be considered one.
    Well it’s just one of the many arguments why Moulder will be next.
    I don't think that one is any evidence Clan Moulder is going to be included. But hint or not Moulder is very likely to come anyway.
  • Ares354#1090Ares354#1090 Registered Users Posts: 4,301
    ArneSo said:

    Ares354 said:

    ArneSo said:

    I still think Dwarfs should get 2 crossovers in WH3 and none in WH2. They simply don’t belong into the new World.

    In WH3 I want to see:
    - Thorek vs Ogres
    - Malakai vs Chaos Dwarfs

    For the next LP I expect 1 of the following matchups:
    - Throt vs Zacharias
    - Throt vs Ghorros
    - Throt vs Taurox

    We dont need more Skaven in game 2, if part of old wolrd will be on game 3 map, Throt clan fits right in
    Moulder is part of Snikchs mechanic. Moulder is also the last missing major Clan.

    Every LP needs at least 1 WH2 core race so Skaven and Moulder are the only option.

    Or do you think LM and HE will get a 7th LL while Skaven will remain with 5?

    CA also already confirmed Thanquol for WH3 so there you have your WH3 Skaven LP.

    Moulder for the next LP is guaranteed.
    Did CA said all race will have same numers of Lord, ofc not.

    Skaven may get flc Lord. I dont remember that game 1 had fair amount Lord added to core race either, and people had to endure that. So where is problem, that Skaven end game 2 with 5, and get 3 more in game 3, where HE get 1, both end up with same numbers.

    Why do you think Thanquol is part of LP, not part of event ? CA said so ? or lucky guess ? Because we dont have any info on that, do we ?

    Moulder is waste in game 2.
  • Maedrethnir#1968Maedrethnir#1968 Registered Users Posts: 19,433
    I see no Stormfiends. I declare this list null and void. Pigs side is good, Shardie should be added so that Imrik can tame him.
  • Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Registered Users Posts: 43,053
    neodeinos said:

    ArneSo said:

    neodeinos said:

    ArneSo said:

    Ares354 said:

    ArneSo said:

    I still think Dwarfs should get 2 crossovers in WH3 and none in WH2. They simply don’t belong into the new World.

    In WH3 I want to see:
    - Thorek vs Ogres
    - Malakai vs Chaos Dwarfs

    For the next LP I expect 1 of the following matchups:
    - Throt vs Zacharias
    - Throt vs Ghorros
    - Throt vs Taurox

    We dont need more Skaven in game 2, if part of old wolrd will be on game 3 map, Throt clan fits right in
    Moulder is part of Snikchs mechanic. Moulder is also the last missing major Clan.

    Every LP needs at least 1 WH2 core race so Skaven and Moulder are the only option.

    Or do you think LM and HE will get a 7th LL while Skaven will remain with 5?

    CA also already confirmed Thanquol for WH3 so there you have your WH3 Skaven LP.

    Moulder for the next LP is guaranteed.
    Just saying but Moulder being part of Snikch's mechanic means nothing. Snikch makes contract with the Great Clans. Mors isn't one but he's arguably important enough to be considered one.
    Well it’s just one of the many arguments why Moulder will be next.
    I don't think that one is any evidence Clan Moulder is going to be included. But hint or not Moulder is very likely to come anyway.
    Yeah but next LP will be either DE or Skaven since those are the only WH2 core races missing their 6th LL.

    DE are done and don’t really have anything left so they should be the FLC, since they only had 1.

    So that leaves only Skaven.

    We also know that Thanny will come in WH3 so that leaves Moulder as the only logical choice.
    Summon the Elector Counts!
  • Ben1990#8909Ben1990#8909 Registered Users Posts: 3,500

    Shardie should be added so that Imrik can tame him.

    Way too angry to be tamed.
  • Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Registered Users Posts: 43,053

    I see no Stormfiends. I declare this list null and void. Pigs side is good, Shardie should be added so that Imrik can tame him.

    Well Stormies as an ET unit are more realistic to come with Thanquol in WH3.
    Summon the Elector Counts!
  • Maedrethnir#1968Maedrethnir#1968 Registered Users Posts: 19,433
    Ben1990 said:

    Shardie should be added so that Imrik can tame him.

    Way too angry to be tamed.
    If he can tame the Black Dragon, he can tame Khorne himself.
    ArneSo said:

    I see no Stormfiends. I declare this list null and void. Pigs side is good, Shardie should be added so that Imrik can tame him.

    Well Stormies as an ET unit are more realistic to come with Thanquol in WH3.
    I want Stormfiends! Silverin Guard and Knights of Tor Gaval too are ET entities. Give me, give me them good, sweet like a juicy summer fruit.
  • Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Registered Users Posts: 43,053

    Ben1990 said:

    Shardie should be added so that Imrik can tame him.

    Way too angry to be tamed.
    If he can tame the Black Dragon, he can tame Khorne himself.
    ArneSo said:

    I see no Stormfiends. I declare this list null and void. Pigs side is good, Shardie should be added so that Imrik can tame him.

    Well Stormies as an ET unit are more realistic to come with Thanquol in WH3.
    I want Stormfiends! Silverin Guard and Knights of Tor Gaval too are ET entities. Give me, give me them good, sweet like a juicy summer fruit.
    It doesn’t matter what you want. I also want Stormies, but that doesn’t make them more likely.

    With what units should Thanquol come if Stormies come with Throt?
    You see the dilemma?

    Saving Stormfiends as the Centrepiece unit of a Thanquol DLC makes a lot of sense.
    Summon the Elector Counts!
Sign In or Register to comment.