Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Silverin Guard recruit rank not affected by technology or lumberyard resource building

SunlightStylusSunlightStylus Registered Users Posts: 12
When playing as Avelorn, I noticed that I was not getting the +2 recruit rank from my lumberyard building even though it says in the building panel that it buffs silverin guard. I also noticed that silverin guard do not have a technology that improved recruit rank. I believe that it the most likely place to place them was in "Militia Training" technology (pictured) as that buffs all other units from their building tree except sea guard which have their own tech. Rangers also do not have a resource building associated with them but I don't know if that's a bug or intentional (I've checked the furs, timber, gems, wine and iron buildings). I've attached a save from when the below pictures were taken.

Beta v1.9.2 Build 15501.2007796

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file