Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Known IssueConfederation Legendary Lord cannot be recruited (but appears on lord list) - Bug

spsay1spsay1 Registered Users Posts: 8
edited June 2020 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
I was playing as the Grimgor and defeated wurzzags army to confederate his faction. Wurzzag got wounded and the lord list said he would take 5 turns before I could recruit him again. later on, I got a notification saying he could be recruited already. however, whenever I try to recruit a lord Wurzzag doesn't appear at all in the choices but when I check the list of Lords panel it says he is ready to be recruited.

Post edited by CHARLOTTEB_CA on

Comments

• Kamus_AcuarioKamus_Acuario Registered Users Posts: 13
    I´ve got the same bug playing with Sartosa. The Legendary Lords wounded appear in the Lords panel but they can´t to be recruited again. I´m not going to play anymore until CA fix the last bugs.
  • Jonesy937Jonesy937 Registered Users Posts: 1
    This happened to my friend in our co-op campaign as well. Wurzzag is ready for duty but can't be recruited. We were hoping the 07/13 beta update would fix this but Eltharion was not involved in Wurzzag's defeat and it looks like even with the beta he still can't re-recruit Wurzzag.
  • _Henchy_Henchy Registered Users Posts: 1
    I had the exact same issue with wurrzag as grimgor... in the legendary lords tab there is nothing there, but if you click on the empty space it will highlight and select a bunch of random new lords
  • RamrodJohnstonRamrodJohnston Registered Users Posts: 1
    Exact same problem. Really upset about this since Wurzzag is one of my favorite LLs and I was able to use him in previous Grimgor attempts but now I just cant.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file