Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Adding Custom Animations And Synched Animations

XiphosXiphos Registered Users Posts: 169
edited June 22 in Community Mods
Alright guys, so it seems we are able to add our own animations to the game now, but the process it quite tricky. You can check this video :

It proves that it is possible to have custom animations in-game. Phazer and Marthenil did it with various tools that i am currently trying out.

So basically, i am an animator, and lately i've been thinking about how cool it would be to add synched animations for infantry in this game, i know the task is colossal, but i wanna start slow, first see if it is possible to do this with 2 units. It is already an in-game feature, some legendary lords on foot have it, some monsters have it, so i am sure the base is there and we can start from this.

Basically i am here asking you guys, and experiences modders if you think this is possible, if the project is doable and if you'd like to work on a project like this.

Cheers,

Post edited by Xiphos on

Comments

• RomeoRejectRomeoReject Registered Users Posts: 733
    This needs waaaaaaaay more attention brought to itself. We can now have custom models and custom animations. If someone figures out audio, then we'll have literally everything we need for custom assets.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file