Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredConfederation Legendary Lord cannot be recruited (but appears on lord list) - Bug

spsay1spsay1 Registered Users Posts: 8
edited June 2020 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
I was playing as the Grimgor and defeated wurzzags army to confederate his faction. Wurzzag got wounded and the lord list said he would take 5 turns before I could recruit him again. later on, I got a notification saying he could be recruited already. however, whenever I try to recruit a lord Wurzzag doesn't appear at all in the choices but when I check the list of Lords panel it says he is ready to be recruited.
Post edited by CHARLOTTEB_CA on

Comments

• spsay1spsay1 Registered Users Posts: 8
  • CHARLOTTEB_CACHARLOTTEB_CA Administrator Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 3,471
    Hey spsay1,

Could I ask if you are playing on the live build or the beta currently? =)

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • spsay1spsay1 Registered Users Posts: 8
    Hi I'm playing on the live build
  • CHARLOTTEB_CACHARLOTTEB_CA Administrator Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 3,471
    edited July 2020
    We released a Beta a little while ago that should solve this issue! =)

Patch notes and how to update to the Beta are here: https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-war-warhammer-ii-da-nutz-n-boltz-update/
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • deadfishdeadfish Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 9
    I have also had this issue - with Wurrzag as well - and have been looking in the forums for someone with the same issue.

I can't see the specific fix in the patch notes, only:

Greenskin and Norscan confederation dilemmas will now correctly fire after defeating faction leaders

Wurrzag was confederated by another tribe - then I defeated that tribe, got the correct confederation dilemma (so I worry that patch will not fix the actual issue).
    Wurrzag correctly shows up in my roster - ready to recruit - but not in the LL recruitment section.

Much appreciated
  • kristoph101kristoph101 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Same problem here. Bought the base game a week ago. Playing as Malakeith/Druchii.
  • nicolasbourlonnicolasbourlon Registered Users Posts: 1
    Same problem. Confederating Marcus while playing Baltazar. And Confederating Tehenhauin while playing Gor-Rok.

Any patch or something to solve this (old) problem ?

Best regards

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file