Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Balancing Suggestions (6/23/20)

ptavangarptavangar Registered Users Posts: 1,170
1. Royal Hippogryph Knights should probably have perfect vigour like other royal blessed bretonnian knight units.
2. What is the point of giving the grail reliquae frenzy when it is very bad offensively? It already has immune to psych from its other effect. I'm not saying get rid of the frenzy though. I'm saying make it a little better. Give it some more splash dmg and definitely higher non AP dmg.
3. Magic missile spells are still kinda useless in this game with maybe a couple of exceptions. But even the good missile spells are too expensive to be worth using. Please actually buff.

Comments

• kasunrathnatungakasunrathnatunga Registered Users Posts: 4,031
    1. yes
    2. no just get rid of frenzy and make it 400
    3. aren't they all decent now.
    #givemoreunitsforbrettonia
  • SarmatiansSarmatians Registered Users Posts: 3,957
    1. No
    2. No
    3. No
  • littlenukelittlenuke Registered Users Posts: 150
    1. no but maybe a small cost reduction
    2. maybe make a frenzy aura or something with +50/100
    3. no
    Karaz-A-Karak discord: https://discord.gg/UZV6F5N
  • AWizard_LizardAWizard_Lizard Registered Users Posts: 1,233
    I like how we get dates in the op now....
    Karaz-a-Karak Discord server
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 24,667
    Would it behoove ptavanagar to actually stick around and DEBATE his suggestions once in a while instead of doing this hit and run crap?

• Loupi_Loupi_ Registered Users Posts: 1,722
    edited June 23

Would it behoove ptavanagar to actually stick around and DEBATE his suggestions once in a while instead of doing this hit and run crap?

wow i agree. Its becoming more and more like his old spamming days
  • mightygloinmightygloin Registered Users Posts: 2,570

He only engages with developers or admins. You - and us - are way below his excellency's paygrade.
  • BjornNorlinderBjornNorlinder Registered Users Posts: 222
    he prob has a contact deep within CA and keeps tracks of his balancing requests here... ;)
  • sonofabhorashsonofabhorash Registered Users Posts: 194
    Have to admit that frenzy on grail relq makes zero sense!
    Should be exchanged for price reduction
  • Cukie251Cukie251 Registered Users Posts: 977
    1. God no. A flying terror causing monster with perfect vigor is nightmare fuel.
    2. Convert it into an aura (potentially with a price increase)
    3. Magic missiles vary wildly in quality. Some are great, some I've literally never seen. A good portion don't need a buff.
  • Godefroy_de_BouillonGodefroy_de_Bouillon Registered Users Posts: 2,474
    ptavangar said:

1. Royal Hippogryph Knights should probably have perfect vigour like other royal blessed bretonnian knight units.
    2. What is the point of giving the grail reliquae frenzy when it is very bad offensively? It already has immune to psych from its other effect. I'm not saying get rid of the frenzy though. I'm saying make it a little better. Give it some more splash dmg and definitely higher non AP dmg.
    3. Magic missile spells are still kinda useless in this game with maybe a couple of exceptions. But even the good missile spells are too expensive to be worth using. Please actually buff.

1. +8 BvsL
    2. some md MA buff for peasant units would be good
    3. some of them are very potent
  • blindjonnblindjonn Registered Users Posts: 174
    Grail Relique gets frenzy because it's carried by religious fanatics, it's a flavour option rather than a balancing decision and it should stay.