Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Problems with the Assembly Kit

tanman729tanman729 Registered Users Posts: 3
Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but I've been having some troubles at the assembly kit. It's super laggy no matter what settings I put it on. I've been running the game fine at 4k on medium to high settings so I don't think it's my rig. has anyone else ran into this or know how to fix it? I'm really stumped
Tagged:

Comments

• tanman729tanman729 Registered Users Posts: 3
    When i try to make maps it is unusably laggy. i'm talking single digit fps with no change no matter what any of the settings are on. also the buttons that are supposed to control the scaling and rotation are not mapped to the keys it tells me they're mapped to. bonus points if you can point me to a tutorial that isn't an 8-year-old broken link to another totalwar forum. finding tutorials on the assembly kit is impossible for some reason, all about in game stuff.
    i7-6700k
    1080ti

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file