Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredCrashing when selecting target in 'Shadowy Dealings'

ThrystbladeThrystblade Registered Users Posts: 1
edited July 2 in Crashes
Exactly as it says on the tin. I go into 'shadowy dealings' as Clan Eshin in a multiplayer match. I click on a target, the game hangs until it forces a CTD.

This happens 100% of the time when my friend is hosting, and about 15-30% of the time when I'm hosting, forcing a complete game restart each time it happens.
Post edited by CHARLOTTEB_CA on

Comments

• CHARLOTTEB_CACHARLOTTEB_CA Administrator Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 3,117
    Hey There!

Thanks for posting could you please follow this guide : https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/202015/read-this-before-posting#latest
    for posting on the bug forums! It'll help me look into what's going on =)

Thanks!
    Charlotte
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • edacusedacus Registered Users Posts: 1
    Getting the same crash, in single player and coop. Its just a shame. You cant even use his WHOLE GIMMICK and I need to risk a crash every time I use them. So many bugs its sad.
  • ICEBLASTSICEBLASTS Registered Users Posts: 1
    I also suffer this bug it hard crashes most of the time when you try to select a target for shadow dealings. It happens in every instance of the game mortal, vortex or multiplayer campaign.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file