Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Problem with multiplayer rank

Lethallan1453Lethallan1453 Registered Users Posts: 1
Hello, I need your help. I'm not a native English speaker and I apologize for writing and grammatical errors.
I have some problems in the Shogun 2 multiplayer. The fact is that my rating points in multiplayer (right side of rank list) is not growing. The number of rating points is always 0, whatever I do. I think that I'm not the worst player in the world and sometimes I can win (more than 300 battles and 80% win rate), but after victories I
don't get anything. I am sure that there is some kind of mistake, besides it does not give me no chance to get multiplayer achievements in the game.
Also, instead of a portrait of the general, I have a black or white spot. This problem is only on my personal computer - I checked it on a laptop and there is no this problem.
Also the appearance of my character remains unchanged in a battle, although I gave him other weapons, armor and equipment.
I wrote to the official russian support team of Sega, but my request was deleted without response.
I hope very much for your help.