Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Random Suggestion for Engine of the Gods

Odysseus95Odysseus95 Registered Users Posts: 139
edited June 30 in Balancing Discussions
I don't know how competitive this unit is, I rarely see it. Nevertheless, here's a random idea:

What if the Portent of Warding was map-wide instead of the 40m radius? Do you think that would make the unit too strong? The Rogue Idol's global leadership buff inspired me. I always liked the idea of relatively small, global buffs, be they active or passive.

So, let me know what you think :).

Comments

• ystyst Registered Users Posts: 7,182
    Campaign wise its good.
    Multiplay wise, not so much
    https://imgur.com/a/Cj4b9
    Top #3 Leaderboard on Warhammer Totalwar.
  • another505another505 Registered Users Posts: 1,847
    The laser speed could be faster
  • EnergyzedEnergyzed Registered Users Posts: 357
    It would be too good, however increasing the radius from 40 to 50m could be neat.
  • Noob_for_LifeNoob_for_Life Registered Users Posts: 210
    Yea extending the radius would be a good idea for small buff. Map wide is OP though and if changed to that you would see one every game.
  • ystyst Registered Users Posts: 7,182
    edited July 1
    U want mapwide, it has to be some other saves, 15% magic that kind of thing.
    10% missile
    or 5% physical

definitely not ward

But i mean honestly, lost cause, garbage trash engine of noobs. DOnt ever expect thing this to EVER be viable. This thing is far worse than trashguards halberd lol

Liz is THE MOST handicapped faction in game, monster faction that cant monster at all. Even a stupid slann costs a monster slot. Dont bother with units like engine of noobs, will NEVER ever worth the slot. Period.

As for campaign, do whatever they like really. Campaign balance is a complete waste of time. 5-10 heroes wiping out armies of 4000 men is like common occurence.
    https://imgur.com/a/Cj4b9
    Top #3 Leaderboard on Warhammer Totalwar.