Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

[SOLVED] Need help from a fellow "very hard" Greenskin

Mohareb82Mohareb82 Registered Users Posts: 7
edited July 5 in General Discussion
Greetings everyone

I finshed the Grom the paunch campaign some time ago on legendary difficulty.

I did not get the “The best Waagh!” and “The greatest Waagh! Ever!” achievement on Steam, due the knows bug that they will fix on the next patch hopefully

I cant re-roll back save files when the patch come as its on “iron mode” and I only have one save file that is post- win condition.

Is there anyone that have a pre- win condition save file on very hard difficulty that they can share with me? Or I’ll have to play a new Very hard campaign all over again just to get the achievement.

Thank you for reading

PS: Open for any suggestion for another way to get the achievement if there is.
Post edited by Mohareb82 on

Comments

  • YannirYannir Registered Users Posts: 414
    Are you on the beta patch?
    AFAIK you don't get achievements if you are on the beta. I could be wrong as this is an assumption.
  • Mohareb82Mohareb82 Registered Users Posts: 7
    No

    Did it like 4 weeks ago
  • Artjuh90Artjuh90 Registered Users Posts: 848
    well then you have 4 other greenskins to play on VH to get the achievement no need to get it from someone else
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 9,884
    Grom's a cakewalk GS campaign. If you want to do another campaign to get the achievement, you will have the easiest time of it while playing Grom. Dude's insanely OP right now.
  • MooncakeMooncake Registered Users Posts: 605
    Yannir said:

    Are you on the beta patch?
    AFAIK you don't get achievements if you are on the beta. I could be wrong as this is an assumption.

    You still get achievements, assuming they aren't bugged.
  • Cactus2Cactus2 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 92
    Check the patch notes to be sure, but I think the greenskin achievement bug was fixed in the latest beta. I finished my very hard Grom campaign around two weeks ago and got them.
  • Mohareb82Mohareb82 Registered Users Posts: 7
    Cactus2 said:

    Check the patch notes to be sure, but I think the greenskin achievement bug was fixed in the latest beta. I finished my very hard Grom campaign around two weeks ago and got them.

    Did you finish the campaign in beta?
  • Mohareb82Mohareb82 Registered Users Posts: 7
    Btw..

    Tryed to load my campagin in Beta. Did not work

    I guess cuz its post- win condition.

    Since its legendary dif so i only have one save file =(
  • Mohareb82Mohareb82 Registered Users Posts: 7
    Problem solved!

    I kind "Cactus" will send me his save file

    thx for him and all your replays
  • Cactus2Cactus2 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 92
    Mohareb82 said:

    Cactus2 said:

    Check the patch notes to be sure, but I think the greenskin achievement bug was fixed in the latest beta. I finished my very hard Grom campaign around two weeks ago and got them.

    Did you finish the campaign in beta?
    Yes, I was running the current beta when I finished.
Sign In or Register to comment.