Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressVoice bug: Arch Lector says nothing in Elector Counts overview (Empire Reikland).

MasterSayo01#2856MasterSayo01#2856 Registered Users Posts: 1,240
edited July 2020 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Hello CHARLOTTEB_CA,

I have noticed a voice bug with the Arch Lector in the "Elector Counts overview" of the Empire Reikland (see pictures 1 + 2).

If I select the Arch Lector then he says nothing. The other (Legendary) Lords say always if I select them. And I try with the Arch Lector to give him other Elector Count title, but it's still the same that he says nothing when I select him (see picture 3).

The other (Legendary) Lords haven't this problem, because I have tried this with many different (legendary) Lords and they say always if I select them. This is very strange bug.

I have added the save file "Empire Reikland” and the "Modified log file".
And I have update version 1.9.1 (see picture 4) and don't use any mods. Also I don't use the beta patch 1.9.2.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

For the Empire Reikland! Long live Emperor Karl Franz!

Post edited by Luna_CA on

Comments

• Luna_CALuna_CA Administrator Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 3,606
    Hey MasterSayo01!

Thanks for all the info, I'll investigate it and pass it along!

Thanks
    Charlotte
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • MasterSayo01#2856MasterSayo01#2856 Registered Users Posts: 1,240

Hey MasterSayo01!

Thanks for all the info, I'll investigate it and pass it along!

Thanks
    Charlotte

Hello CHARLOTTEB_CA,

Thanks for the reaction and good luck to solve this issue. ;)
    For the Empire Reikland! Long live Emperor Karl Franz!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file