Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Fire and Earth unit suggestion.

Dragantis#9204Dragantis#9204 PolandRegistered Users Posts: 793
Hi, hey, hello, I have some suggestion to make a cavalry unit a little more useful and interesting.

First I have suggestion for fire commanders, that make them more useful in early and mid game phase. I suggest to add a “Vanguard” stance option, this stance would be only available when you have only cavalry unit in army and only one fire commander. Vanguard stance would give you bonus to reinforcements zone ( only 1 army with 3 commander) and make both fire commander and army in zone immune to night attack.Whole purpose of this suggestion is to move you army in 4 commanders stacks in early and mid game stages.

My second suggestion is for earth unit to make them more situational and add one more counters to wood units. I suggest to buff earth unit when they are dismounted to make them available and useful in combat vs wood units.
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!