Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Trying to add multiple garrison units in Shogun 2 results in runtime error

So I'm trying to make it so that several buildings contain new garrison units, some give only 1, some give 2, some add onto buildings which already had garrisons and after doing everything needed I end up with a R6025 runtime error - pure virtual function call

I find the garrison mods available on the steam workshop to be incredibly overpowered so I wanna make my own.

I even made a small secondary mod that gave 1 building 1 garrison unit which worked fine

I'd like to know what information you would need and how to fix it

Comments

• Dragonbrother7Dragonbrother7 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Followup - I used the steps from this old modding tutorial

I also made a bunch more mini-mods to test what crashes

2 Yari Ashigaru Garrison in Level 1 farms
    1 Yari Ashigaru Garrison in level 1 farms and level 2 farms
    2 Yari Ashigaru Garrison in level 1 farms and 1 Yari Ashigaru Garrison in level 2 farms
    2 Yari Ashigaru Garrison in level 1 farms and 2 Yari Ashigaru Garrison in level 2 farms

And one extra Yari Ashigaru Garrison in level 1 forts alongside the samurai retainers

All resulted in a crash, but this crash didn't happen during startup, it instead happened after I started a new chokosabe campaign and was a hard crash with no error message. So this seems like a new problem