Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

A sign today I had received

lucibuislucibuis Registered Users Posts: 3,435
I recently moved to a new place. As I was looking at my front little garden, an old woman came and introduced herself as my neighbour. She told me a lot initially about gardening, then started talking about very deep themes like tapping into the collective consciousness and that we are part of one energy. We move to the back yard and there she told me that the tree in front of my deck I was told it’s a maple, is actually an oak.

I took a picture of it and a rainbow shows.

https://imgur.com/gallery/nfAIObA

Ghyran is with us, do not fear brothers and sisters for the power of nature smiles upon us.

Comments

• ROMOBOYROMOBOY Registered Users Posts: 1,701
    Who flagged this? Lol

And yes, nature smiles upon us today.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 20,042
    Whatever you've had, you've had enough my friend.
    Malakai is the best choice for a Dwarf LP. Give us Slayer lords so we may form a Slayer host and revel in our destruction!
  • crazycrixcrazycrix Registered Users Posts: 654
    Man of culture himself 🤗

We Do Not Serve, We Rule!
  • dodge33cymrudodge33cymru Registered Users Posts: 2,077
    Have you ever seen the movie Wicker Man?

No reason...
  • LordCommanderLordCommander Registered Users Posts: 1,310
    Added to 'WhatCultures top ten forum posts that preceeded a School shooting' list.
  • Pico0Pico0 Registered Users Posts: 60
    Green iz da best just took a whole new meaning.
  • mightygloinmightygloin Registered Users Posts: 2,709
    So spamming works after all.
  • TennisgolfbollTennisgolfboll Registered Users Posts: 9,047
    edited July 29
    Lol looks like you are getting Ariel mate!
    It needs to be pointed out that what people call "cheese" is just playing the game the way it actually exists not in some fictional way they think it is supposed to work.
  • IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 1,478
    lucibuis said:

I recently moved to a new place. As I was looking at my front little garden, an old woman came and introduced herself as my neighbour. She told me a lot initially about gardening, then started talking about very deep themes like tapping into the collective consciousness and that we are part of one energy. We move to the back yard and there she told me that the tree in front of my deck I was told it’s a maple, is actually an oak.

I took a picture of it and a rainbow shows.

https://imgur.com/gallery/nfAIObA

Ghyran is with us, do not fear brothers and sisters for the power of nature smiles upon us.

Cool oak tree! Definitely a sign since today they announced the WE DLC.

Also, you might need to upgrade your walls! anyone can get inside of your garden!
    Justice and CONFEDERATION for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast!

Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
  • NikolabracNikolabrac Registered Users Posts: 32
    That is the skiniest oak I've ever seen
  • IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 1,478

Added to 'WhatCultures top ten forum posts that preceeded a School shooting' list.

What? I don't get it but if you are implying we like Counter Strike, then yes.

But I don't think the vast majority of us is even near to his/her school days.

This is a game for old adults like me and all of you. Young people are welcomed tho but not seen much.
    Justice and CONFEDERATION for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast!

Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
  • lucibuislucibuis Registered Users Posts: 3,435

That is the skiniest oak I've ever seen

It’s a young oak. Less than 10 years old I think
  • psychoakpsychoak Registered Users Posts: 3,087
    Lot of varieties of oak, including cross pollination.
  • ROMOBOYROMOBOY Registered Users Posts: 1,701
    edited July 29

What? I don't get it but if you are implying we like Counter Strike, then yes.

But I don't think the vast majority of us is even near to his/her school days.

This is a game for old adults like me and all of you. Young people are welcomed tho but not seen much.
    I guess I’m the rare exception. B)
    Post edited by ROMOBOY on
  • Mogwai_ManMogwai_Man Registered Users Posts: 3,830
    I thought you quit the game.
  • EldrickEldrick Registered Users Posts: 433
    Sadly its not the right species of oak, but a chaos corrupted species by the looks of things...watch out for beastmen next time you go out to check your mail.
  • neodeinosneodeinos Registered Users Posts: 5,686
    Well, who am I to judge nonsensical beliefs.
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,189
    You have been blessed by Slannesh.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

The old lady is blond with blue eye, clearly a senile Isha. Slaanesh doesn’t dwell here, it’s banned.
  • VildvargVildvarg Registered Users Posts: 344
    All this tells me is that your neighbor is a hippie and you don't know how to identify trees.
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,189
    lucibuis said:

The old lady is blond with blue eye, clearly a senile Isha. Slaanesh doesn’t dwell here, it’s banned.

Just how Slannesh likes it.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

Vildvarg said:

All this tells me is that your neighbor is a hippie and you don't know how to identify trees.

No she’s an old lady with 17 grandsons and her husband was a civil engineer
  • BrynjarKBrynjarK Registered Users Posts: 464
  • neodeinosneodeinos Registered Users Posts: 5,686
    lucibuis said:

Vildvarg said:

Not incompatible with being a hippie.
  • LordTorquemadoLordTorquemado Registered Users Posts: 1,443
    Burn it, and place an altar to Khaine in its place. Or Ereth Kial.
    "You stumble about in darkness. There is no light here, no mercy. Naggarond has claimed the souls of better heroes than you."
    neodeinos said:

lucibuis said:

Vildvarg said:

Not incompatible with being a hippie.
    And?

Wood elves are hippies do it fits. I think she’s Ariel in disguise.
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 9,892
    Pico0 said:

Green iz da best just took a whole new meaning.

That line works on so MANY levels...
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 19,817
    Couple of points.

First is this is not a game content discussion so is getting moved to Off Topic.

Second is that a number of folks have posted totally inappropriate remarks. Those posts have been removed.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • MagicspookMagicspook Registered Users Posts: 442
    edited July 30
    Im not that knowledgeable about trees, but oaks don't look that much like maples right?

EDIT: also i am glad that the next DLC is WE and I hope you get everything you wanted Lu.