Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Problème de crash suite a la dernière mise à jour

thibbrun15thibbrun15 Registered Users Posts: 1
Bonjour suite au dernier dlc et à la mise à jour le jeux crash. J'utilise des mods et je vérifie qu'il soient compatibles avec la dernière version, malgré cela le jeux continue de buger. Je l'ai déjà désinstallé et réinstallé. Seul la version vanilla n'a pas de souci mais celle-ci manque un peu d'unités à mon goût. Si quelqu'un a une solution merci d'avance.

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 19,814
    English on the forum please: (Anglais sur le forum s'il vous plaît:)

Google Translation:
    Hello following the last dlc and the game crash update. I use mods and check that they are compatible with the latest version, despite this the games continue to bug. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled it. Only the vanilla version has no problem but this one lacks a bit of units for my taste. If anyone has a solution thanks in advance.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file