Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Unable to find a land battle map

SiragxlSiragxl Registered Users Posts: 1
Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, the customer support sent me to this forum.

I can't seem to find a map. I think it was called 'Bilbali' or something of that nature. It's just not in the list anymore and I checked them all. I tried disabling mods and even reinstalled the game today. The weird thing is, I can still load replays from the map but I can't start new custom battles. Did it just get removed? If so, why? I provided the replay mentioned in the attachment. And the build is: V1.9.2.

I do hope someone can help me out here, it's one of my favorite maps. I saw some things mentioned the the 'read before posting' section' but I don't think including all of them is relevant. If I'm wrong do let me know and I will attach the other things as well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file