Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Need Help

SquarequicheSquarequiche Registered Users Posts: 2
Hey guys I've been playing Warhammer 2 for a while now and I've been trying to 100% the game, The last achievement I need to get is the Plaguebearer one, So if anybody with the achievement is willing to play it would be greatly appreciated.

Steam name is: Squarequiche

Comments

• Lotus_MoonLotus_Moon Registered Users Posts: 9,087
    edited August 2
    Get into Mp sooner or later you will get it, and the game is way more fun in multiplayer

If you play 10 MP games and dont enjoy them than ill give you the achivment, save replays so i know you played 10.
  • SquarequicheSquarequiche Registered Users Posts: 2

Get into Mp sooner or later you will get it, and the game is way more fun in multiplayer

If you play 10 MP games and dont enjoy them than ill give you the achivment, save replays so i know you played 10.

You were right 5 games in and got the achieve thanks for the advice :)
  • Lotus_MoonLotus_Moon Registered Users Posts: 9,087

You were right 5 games in and got the achieve thanks for the advice :)
    No worries, i hope you enjoyed some MP, i hope i didn't sound arrogant just want to open new players into MP and if they dont enjoy it im happy to give it for free.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file