Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Grom Phoenix Claw bug

DarkRonnieDarkRonnie Registered Users Posts: 1
So i just finished a successful Waaargh! againt Tyrion in Grom's campaign, and yet for some reason i didnt receive the Phoenix Claw cooking ingredient

Something to look into i think

Comments

• ForeverMorbidForeverMorbid Registered Users Posts: 30
    Same thing happened to me this week. Says against any Elf faction. I've Conquered Ulthuan and haven't gotten it. Also the +5 Reputation ingredient doesn't seem to give anything to Reputation since last update. Worked fine when Grom was released. Did you find this too? I have quite a few mods on but even turning most of them off i didnt seem to get any Rep bonus
  • ahpoahpo Registered Users Posts: 1
    hi, is there an update on this issue?

i tried for 100 plus turns to change the trophy to another faction type, e.g. lizard, then go back to elve again and the phoenix claw still doesnt appear.

I also realised the hag seems stuck as she only sells me boar meat even though she is in the elves island region ( i assume her appearance in different area would give different ingredients).
  • LordGagaLordGaga Registered Users Posts: 7
    Confirmed and I am running into the ahpo's issues re: boar meat.

Multiple trophies collected from HE and WE and the ingredient still doesn't register. Weirdly, I was able to get the ingredient pretty easily on the Vortex campaign, sometime within the first 50 turns.
  • LordGagaLordGaga Registered Users Posts: 7
    For context, the WAAGH target in the Vortex campaign were the Bowmen of Oreon.
  • WakkaWakkaWakkaWakka Registered Users Posts: 5
    I had this same issue, can't get the phoenix claws from WAAAGhs against elves and the hag merchant only ever sells the same 2 or 3 ingredients I already have

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file