Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Broken Spies, Temples give no favour to their respective god after city conquest

L_CHL_CH Registered Users Posts: 3
Hi,

I can suddenly no longer choose new skills, after a spy leveled up, nor can I watch their skilltree at all. Also, there is no more possibility to influence enemy characters with the help of spies.

Another error I have encountered is, that I have to rebuild a temple after I conquered a city to gain the favour bonus it should give to its respective god.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• CA_Hristo_EnevCA_Hristo_Enev Registered Users, CA Staff Posts: 22
    Hello, @L_CH

Can you please provide a save of when you are unable to assign skills to your agent

Cheers,
    Hristo Enev, CA Sofia QA Team
    FORMAL DISCLAIMER: Any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • CA_Hristo_EnevCA_Hristo_Enev Registered Users, CA Staff Posts: 22
    Also, favor is gained only form constructing or converting temples. Temples obtained by conquest or diplomacy does not provide favor with the gods.

Cheers,
    FORMAL DISCLAIMER: Any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • L_CHL_CH Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello, @L_CH

Can you please provide a save of when you are unable to assign skills to your agent

Cheers,

All my spies are affected so that the skilltrea is no longer properly shown, not just the one with the new skill point.

Also, favor is gained only form constructing or converting temples. Temples obtained by conquest or diplomacy does not provide favor with the gods.

Cheers,

Ah Thx, I was not aware of that. But isn't that a bit overelaborate? Because if you want to have a Temple for the same God as it still was when conquering the city you have completely rebuild its chain or convert it two times in order to gain the favour...
  • L_CHL_CH Registered Users Posts: 3
    I think there is a good chance the bug occurred after I gained a new spy through Confederation with Narykos, although I'm not sure because I realize the bug not until I tried using the spies some rounds later.
  • linax3linax3 Registered Users Posts: 11

what is the purpose of that hidden mechanic? :/