Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Big gobbo can't confedarate?

swarcziswarczi Registered Users Posts: 4
So i bought the Warden & the paunch dlc yesterday and i started a campaign with Grom. Everything went well until i noticed that the confedaration button is missing when i open the diplomacy with another ork. I thinked first that this is intended but now after i used a waaagh army to force-confedarate skarsnik he is missing from my lord pool - I mean he is virtually there bit i can't recruit him or replace an another lord with him.
Is this a general issue or i encountered a one-in-a-million situation. This is my first greensking campaing ever and i will not start over it because of this bug but hell this is annoing(considering that i had a hard time previously with the last defenders against the fuckton of greenskin legendary lords by grimgor.)

Comments

• KillertutKillertut Registered Users Posts: 32
    mods enabled?
  • Red_DoxRed_Dox Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,592
    Just look who is their leader, then go over there and knock him out. If you win, you confederate them since every greenskins follows the strongest boss.

------Red Dox
  • NikolabracNikolabrac Registered Users Posts: 151
    Do you have skaraniks dlc? If no That's why!
  • swarcziswarczi Registered Users Posts: 4
    I have no mods and i defeated him in battle.

"Do you have skaraniks dlc? If no That's why!" Hmm, no i didn't bought it, then maybe this is the answer. I will try to confedarate more lords in the future(if they survive) and i will see if this was the root cause.
  • YannirYannir Registered Users Posts: 578
    edited August 20
    swarczi said:

"Do you have skaraniks dlc? If no That's why!" Hmm, no i didn't bought it, then maybe this is the answer. I will try to confedarate more lords in the future(if they survive) and i will see if this was the root cause.

Yeah, you can't confederate Crooked Moon if you don't own King and the Warlord DLC which includes Skarsnik.
    You also need Wurzzag FLC to confederate the Bloody Hands. Luckily that's just a download and you can get that any time.
  • PatriksevePatrikseve Member Registered Users Posts: 1,889
    Yannir said:

swarczi said:

Yeah, you can't confederate Crooked Moon if you don't own King and the Warlord DLC which includes Skarsnik.
    You also need Wurzzag FLC to confederate the Bloody Hands. Luckily that's just a download and you can get that any time.
    Yea this apply with all dlc lords you need to own them to confed them regardess of race.

• swarcziswarczi Registered Users Posts: 4
    Oh, okay, thx for the help! Then i wasted 3 turn to get to him and kill him. At least i will not do this mistake with other orc factions in the future.
  • Red_DoxRed_Dox Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,592
    swarczi said:

Oh, okay, thx for the help! Then i wasted 3 turn to get to him and kill him. At least i will not do this mistake with other orc factions in the future.

Grimgor = game#1
    Azhag = game#1
    Wurrzag = game#1 FLC
    Skarsnik = game#1 DLC
    Grom = game#2 DLC

Since you play Mortal Empires, you own game#1. So Grimgor and Azhag should be no problem.
    I would say also Wurrzag, but god knows if you have "unlocked/downloaded" that DLC with game#1 so it should transfer over to ME proper.

------Red Dox
  • MarkerMarker Registered Users Posts: 1,363
    I confederated without beating their leaders so its np. maybe dlc or mod issue.
  • YannirYannir Registered Users Posts: 578
    swarczi said:

Do remember that this applies to every other race as well that can confederate. So if you play Karaz-a-Karak next, you can't confederate Belegar Ironhammer without the DLC. (happens to be the same DLC as for Skarsnik)