Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Bug on Aeneas campaign unlocking Stygian Voices....

DarkersonicDarkersonic Registered Users Posts: 22
edited August 23 in Campaign and Battle Bugs
In my Aeneas campaign the requisite to unlock the Heracles voice y just raise Aeneas to level 25, but in my Campaign because I do some quest at the same time (combined with a seer quest) Aeneas jumped from level 24 to 26 and the stygian voice of Heracles was not unlocked...

I don't know if is a reported bug already,, i have screenshot for aeneas lvl 27 and the not unlocked voice of Heracles but i dont know if is necesary upload it.

Another weird finds that I know is that you con go solo with a hero to a door and he can destroy the door without represalies from the defense.

Also if you use a scale with you hero in a wall, it will dissapear or die, he just vanish...

I think that are already reported bugs but I dont have the time to read all the forum, really sorry if I make to lose your time.

Thanks!!!!

Comments