Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Do you like Bretonnia? HOW TO GET ALL VOWS in one Autoclick!!!

D4B0SSD4B0SS Registered Users Posts: 221
edited August 2020 in Total War General Chat
I had a double clicking problem on my Deathadder 2013.
That's how I discovered it.

I mean, that seems less fun than backspace , but then you at least get the VOWS that you want. :wink:

Do you use Autoclicker macro?

if you have mouse like Razer or mouse with Autoclicker function just do it -

Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• D4B0SSD4B0SS Registered Users Posts: 221
    I LOVE YOU CA very much!
    it works in multiplayer. MULTI P.L.A.Y.E.R. too!
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 5,186
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

"Yum Yum"
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,257

no one knows about it.
  • makar55makar55 Registered Users Posts: 2,409
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,257
    D4B0SS said:

no one knows about it.
    We've had a load of these threads.. it appears low priority bugs are in fashion these days.

Let's see how long it takes to get to the Off Topic graveyard..
  • saweendrasaweendra Registered Users Posts: 11,045
    Could mods move this to bug report fourm.
    #givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc

D4B0SS said:

no one knows about it.
    We've had a load of these threads.. it appears low priority bugs are in fashion these days.

show link like that
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/594570/discussions/0/1520386297685215759/
    edited August 2020

D4B0SS said:

no one knows about it.

However, we've had Rework BRETONNIA

but

It’s a low priority bug without any impact on the game experience
    It should be fixed at some point yes, but it is really not a big deal at all.

yes?
  • TennisgolfbollTennisgolfboll Registered Users Posts: 10,795
    Is it even a bug if you use special hardware and macros?

I dont think so.
    It needs to be pointed out that what people call "cheese" is just playing the game the way it actually exists not in some fictional way they think it is supposed to work.
  • AkiAmazAkiAmaz Registered Users Posts: 483
    What is an autoclicker macro?
    AkiAmaz said:

It executes more than one command with one key etc
    It needs to be pointed out that what people call "cheese" is just playing the game the way it actually exists not in some fictional way they think it is supposed to work.
  • AkiAmazAkiAmaz Registered Users Posts: 483

AkiAmaz said:

It executes more than one command with one key etc
    Ah. Okay, thanks. Like my wife's stare. Got it.
  • CyresdogCyresdog Registered Users Posts: 578
    What comes next? Someone finds a trainer tool for Total War and opens a thread about it and yells at CA to fix that?

How do people even find these things, it feels so weird that people seem to look for any nook in the game just to open a thread about it in these forums, not even the correct forum.

Reminder to ignore certain Users:
    Lucibuis, Veresh

• lucibuislucibuis Registered Users Posts: 6,580
    For the lady! Lileath her power
    Ariel only, no fads allowed.

• Sir_GodspeedSir_Godspeed Registered Users Posts: 3,051
    Imagine being the kind of loser who actually goes on to do this, then complains about it making things too easy or whatever.
  • aMint1aMint1 Registered Users Posts: 616
    Once you're having to use macros to do it, it's as efficient just grabbing a mod from the workshop to do the same thing. This isn't a noteworthy bug at all.
  • psychoakpsychoak Registered Users Posts: 3,351
    If you can "click fast" and break the game limitations, it most definitely counts as a bug. This seems hard to find though, not sure why someone would have come up with this...
    edited August 2020
    psychoak said:

If you can "click fast" and break the game limitations, it most definitely counts as a bug. This seems hard to find though, not sure why someone would have come up with this...

Cyresdog said:

What comes next? Someone finds a trainer tool for Total War and opens a thread about it and yells at CA to fix that?

How do people even find these things, it feels so weird that people seem to look for any nook in the game just to open a thread about it in these forums, not even the correct forum.

I had a double clicking problem on my Deathadder 2013.

That's how I discovered it.
    edited August 2020
    Guys, you are just Solo/Casual players.

but it's important to Multiplayer Campaign h2h.

if we play h2h campaign with no mods, how to disable that bug?
  • psychoakpsychoak Registered Users Posts: 3,351
    A double clicking problem makes a lot more sense than the assumption that you were actually writing routines to try this. :)
    psychoak said:

A double clicking problem makes a lot more sense than the assumption that you were actually writing routines to try this. :)

autoclicker = proof, so that everyone can do it
    edited August 2020
    D4B0SS said:

Races arent balanced for h2h mate
    D4B0SS said:

I dont think this alone would changd the outcome.

Using macros in other ways could though
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,217
    This dishonorable action shall bring the wrath of your brothers down upon you. You should be ashamed of yourselves for failing your oaths of chivalry and disgracing both King and Lady.

Prepare to die, knaves!
    edited August 2020
    When it cant be done with a standard mouse and keyboard then i cant even agree it is a bug though
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 10,460
    edited August 2020

When it cant be done with a standard mouse and keyboard then i cant even agree it is a bug though

Funnily enough, this theoretically doesn't require either.

Although, yeah, I remember one of my old mouse was also glitched so that it caused two clicks automatically. It could in theory be caused by a glitch in the hardware that's not accounted for in the software. An interesting situation, to be sure.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 3,040
    Are there games that need you to double click a mouse with just one click as macro?

What Counter strike? Starcraft?
    *Justice and CONFEDERATION for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast!
    *Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
    *Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!
    *Ogre Kingdoms core race or death!

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 21,332
    edited August 2020
    Moved the Chat.

(Btw, in was in the wrong area to begin with.)
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

• CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 10,460
    edited August 2020

Are there games that need you to double click a mouse with just one click as macro?

What Counter strike? Starcraft?

There is actually one ancient rpg maker game I played that required you to win 10 000 battles for a side quest and the optimal strategy to do it was to download an autoclicker and stand in front of a entrance to a cave that auto initiated a battle if you pressed enter on it. You would set it up as just pressing enter which caused the battle to start, attack command to be issued and the after battle screen exited, all by only pressing enter, endlessly cycling through battles until you either ran out of encounters and relocated to the second such spawning area, or got enough wins.

I think there are other such grindy situation that would require nonsense like that, but they are definitely rare.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT