Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The game does not start after running through the launcher

alxpardalalxpardal Registered Users Posts: 1
All of a sudden, the game doesn't run. After hitting "play" in the launcher, it makes a hint to enter for 2 seconds and does not enter. I do not understand what it can be but all the other Total War that I run in the launcher. I need help

Thank you

Comments

• MerguozaMerguoza Registered Users Posts: 2
    edited September 27
    alxpardal said:

All of a sudden, the game doesn't run. After hitting "play" in the launcher, it makes a hint to enter for 2 seconds and does not enter. I do not understand what it can be but all the other Total War that I run in the launcher. I need help

Thank you

Same here, after one succes launch next launches no longer work. I suspect Windows version 2004. Before the last windows update in the last few months the game worked perfectly.

Other Total war run perfectly.
    Post edited by Merguoza on
  • MerguozaMerguoza Registered Users Posts: 2
    I solved my problem.

So, since the launch game button only works the 1st time right after installation, you just have to stay in the game and launch a campaign. Save and then exit. The next time you launch the game, you just have to click on "Continue campaign" and the game will start without any problem.

If that can help.
    (Sorry for my English)
  • Traeger4Traeger4 Registered Users Posts: 2
    same issue, all other total war games work with the launcher but attila. Also tried to run it on win7, it also worked. This seems to have happened recently, since attila has worked on the same setup some months earlier.