Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

2 campaign bugs in Reikland playthrough

ElongmustElongmust Registered Users Posts: 4
Hi CA staff,

I've encountered 2 campaign bugs when playing as Reikland.

Build number: v1.9.2 Build 15685.2026348

Bug #1 -

The Gotrek & Felix event popped up nearby Talabheim, Talabecland which was under my control. I sent an empire captain to the event from afar and hired Gotrek (& Felix) in an end turn. I got Gotrek in a new army but Felix never turned up. Felix was never found on the character list nor did he turn up after 5 more turns.

Reproduction steps - hire Gotrek (& Felix) in an end turn with a roaming hero

Bug#2 -

My Reikland confederated with the Golden Order. Balthasar Gelt was leading an army at the time but I disbanded his army after replacing him with a genuine lord. I attempted to raise a new army with Gelt as the lord in Steingart, Solland after maybe 10-ish turns, however Gelt's army never appeared on the campaign map. There was a cross icon on the mini campaign map indicating an army (?a character) was recruited though. The supply line penalty for 2 armies was also applied (I had only 3 armies, one led by Gotrek so no penalty from him, and the reminder were led by Karl Franz & Gelt). On the army/character list, Gelt was shown as an attached hero (just as empire captain, witch hunter etc.) to Karl Franz's army instead of a lord leading a separate army.

Reproduction steps - confederate the Golden Order and replace Balthasar Gelt immediately if he is leading an army, then raise a new army with Gelt as the lord when he is available after 5 turns.

A save file is attached for your reference..
Thanks heaps for reading this and I hope this can be fixed soon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file