Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Why is my forum name Epic########### ?

BastileanBastilean Registered Users Posts: 593
Does anyone know how to fix this? I have an access account and my name is Bastilean, but after I connected my accounts I have become no name Epic####### on the forum. Not impressed. How do I fix this?

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 20,123
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
  • BastileanBastilean Registered Users Posts: 593
    I did go in and change my name back and logged out and back in, but still haven't see a correction.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 20,123

I did go in and change my name back and logged out and back in, but still haven't see a correction.

Contact Sega Support here
    https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/requests/new

They'll probably suggest the same process that was in the first link. Reply that you have already tried that sequence. Request a name change back to whatever you had before.

Good luck.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    edited September 7
    I figured it out. I wasn't logging out of the forum, I was logging out of access. I suppose they are two different things. Partly what confused me is that I didn't see a logout button on the forum anywhere. Once I found the cog I was good.

Thank you very much for the help.
  • epic_159732942037ge9H8xOepic_159732942037ge9H8xO Registered Users Posts: 188
    Hey there
    so I just realized that after the epic account merger my username got all messed up...
    any way to change it? because if i go to settings its greyed out

Hey there
    so I just realized that after the epic account merger my username got all messed up...
    any way to change it? because if i go to settings its greyed out

Read the message from DGE1:

First, go to total war access update your user name. Log off.

Then read the message from me:

Second, go to settings in the forum (cog upper left) and log out and then log back in again.