Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Soon

WaaaghCheifWaaaghCheif Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 1,324

It's a joke, I'm patient.

Comments

• ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 5,831
    Console yourself that we'll hear news before humanity goes functionally extinct.

That's predicted to happen before the end of the next millennia which is quite soon from a global perspective.
    "Ours is a world of fleeting glory. But it is glory, nonetheless."
  • makar55makar55 Registered Users Posts: 2,239
    Arsenic said:

Console yourself that we'll hear news before humanity goes functionally extinct.

That's predicted to happen before the end of the next millennia which is quite soon from a global perspective.

Heresy, humanity will hold for 41 millennia at least.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 21,115
    I look forward to news in December.
    Thanks CA for working with Epic Games to give us Troy for free!
  • DraculasaurusDraculasaurus Registered Users Posts: 4,226
    makar55 said:

Arsenic said:

Heresy, humanity will hold for 41 millennia at least.
    WH40K was way too optimistic

no one will be bothered on warhammer news in December after Cyberpunk release in November

I actually wouldn't be surprised if that happens, or late November. CA usually like to have something out for the Christmas season.
    Arsenic said:

I actually wouldn't be surprised if that happens, or late November. CA usually like to have something out for the Christmas season.
    Another DLC may be good there

• neodeinosneodeinos Registered Users Posts: 6,284
    Arsenic said:

That's way too pessimistic. We usually wait 5 months between each DLC so that would give a release in October maybe November if we assume covid delayed the DLC pretty badly.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 21,115
    neodeinos said:

Arsenic said:

That's way too pessimistic. We usually wait 5 months between each DLC so that would give a release in October maybe November if we assume covid delayed the DLC pretty badly.
    Last I calculated was 4.57 months between em.
    Thanks CA for working with Epic Games to give us Troy for free!
  • EndurStoneEndurStone Registered Users Posts: 14
    Arsenic said:

Who predicted that humanity will go extinct in the next 1000 years?

Arsenic said:

Who predicted that humanity will go extinct in the next 1000 years?
    The MIT, later backed up by the UN.

To me it seems rather flawed, as fertility rates are dropping, so I don't see as much carbon entering the atmosphere etc as the population dramatically declines.
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 8,130
    Well I didn't expect anything until at least October so it's all still on schedule for me.

The wonders of expecting nothing are truly something.

But I guess we might get something late september so I might even be pleasantly surprised.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• SakuraHeinzSakuraHeinz Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,636
    I dont really care anymore because Im playing crusaderkings 3 and its friggin amazing, I come to look for forum drama though!
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 8,932
    Five weeks after the latest update. Still within the realm of the reasonable.

I dont really care anymore because Im playing crusaderkings 3 and its friggin amazing, I come to look for forum drama though!

I'm playing Marvel's Avengers which is proving to be an okay distraction from waiting on Cyberpunk 2077.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • YiunkoYiunko Registered Users Posts: 8
    "Announcing it properly soon"

I know people love to ask for patience but GODDAMM every time I see a new total war post on instagram my heart raises a bit annddd.. another 3k / troy post. I just want a date to the announcement date at this point :D
  • kasunrathnatungakasunrathnatunga Registered Users Posts: 6,387
    makar55 said:

Arsenic said:

Another DLC may be good there

Yes very very good.
    #givemoreunitsforbrettonia
  • ShaddShadd Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 443

Yeah I can't recall the last time I noticed it was 4 am and I wasn't tired at all.
  • ArneSoArneSo Registered Users Posts: 11,397
    makar55 said:

no one will be bothered on warhammer news in December after Cyberpunk release in November

That’s a pretty good point actually.
  • LordCommanderLordCommander Registered Users Posts: 1,415

Within the next few weeks most likely.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 2,640
    Few more weeks most likely. I’m betting early October.
  • AzurianAzurian Registered Users Posts: 1,705
    everything is good. between DLCs for Warhammer, as a rule, it takes 5-6 months. the past came out at the end of May, so October or November awaits us

• SchubSchub Registered Users Posts: 206
    According to steamdb CA is updating the Warhammer 2 Depots recently. Today nutcracker and also domesticated_qa_branch_a which means their QA is now involved....I think...

So an announcement at the beginning of October should be realistic
  • neodeinosneodeinos Registered Users Posts: 6,284
    Schub said:

According to steamdb CA is updating the Warhammer 2 Depots recently. Today nutcracker and also domesticated_qa_branch_a which means their QA is now involved....I think...

They update different branches quite frequently but yeah we're getting closer and closer. The one we should really pay attention too is the Press branch I reckon.
  • SchubSchub Registered Users Posts: 206
    neodeinos said:

Schub said:

They update different branches quite frequently but yeah we're getting closer and closer. The one we should really pay attention too is the Press branch I reckon.
    True but qa_branch only at the end of the DLC development. The press branch for example is mostly updated one or two weeks before the announcement. Last seen with 3k.