Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

PATCH 1.1.0 Immortal agents cannot be disbanded.

stinky_beaverstinky_beaver Registered Users Posts: 27
After choosing the immortality skill for any agent you are unable to discard him/her by disbanding.
They appear on the list as wounded and you cannot hire any replacement, as they still occupy the slot.
This behaviour is unexpected and totally unwished for, as I tried to disband an agent and hire a new one with totally different skillset.

There should be also an option to discard a hero for good and not have him come back for hire for similar reasons.
Tagged:

Comments

• AshenPlanetAshenPlanet Registered Users Posts: 3
    All total war games are like this.
    Warhammer 1/2 has been like this from the beginning, and is still this way.
    Just have to learn from it, and never take immortal unless it's an agent you know you want to keep.
  • stinky_beaverstinky_beaver Registered Users Posts: 27
    I know the same issue occurs in Warhammer. But that's not an explanation for a missing feature. I wish all of the games would allow disbanding immortal characters, but without reporting it as a bug/ovesight CA will never change it.

Just add a third option or a checkbox on the disband popup (remove this character permanently) or something like that.
  • BastileanBastilean Registered Users Posts: 2,795

I know the same issue occurs in Warhammer. But that's not an explanation for a missing feature. I wish all of the games would allow disbanding immortal characters, but without reporting it as a bug/ovesight CA will never change it.

Just add a third option or a checkbox on the disband popup (remove this character permanently) or something like that.

I would add an "are you sure you want to disband this X for good?" question, but I know that many people would like such a clean up feature. Hopefully, this feature would include unequipping all items on a disbanding character so you don't lose them. I was really upset when Gotrek left with a bunch of items equipped but didn't come back with them. They were lost in the warp.