Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

No Wood Elves news this month

SchubSchub Registered Users Posts: 208
edited September 11 in Off Topic General
Comment from Grace on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/iq41lj/the_furious_wild_hotfix/g4p7tp3/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

(Hope this works. Can only post on my smartphone right now).

Edit: for more context open the link and then click on single comment thread.

Hope this ends the endless ‚News???When???‘ threads for this month. :)
Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• RockNRolla92RockNRolla92 Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Good I can stop checking for news until October. Kinda expected anyway.
  • ArneSoArneSo Registered Users Posts: 11,397
  • kasunrathnatungakasunrathnatunga Registered Users Posts: 6,406

Thank you very much op for delivering the news.
    #givemoreunitsforbrettonia
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 4,736
    That's a shame, hopefully early next month then
  • FungusHoundFungusHound Registered Users Posts: 3,252
    Wow shocker, no one could have predicted that!

This won't stop a certain someone from being brainless and posting NEWS TOMORROW threads every week
  • lucibuislucibuis Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    edited September 10
    Why they never post here? What happened to the community manager that was supposed to be in this forum only?
  • FungusHoundFungusHound Registered Users Posts: 3,252
    lucibuis said:

Why they never post here?

Gee I wonder why they post where thousands of people frequent any given minute versus the place with less than 50 people at all times?
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,499
    edited September 10
    Soon(TM)

lucibuis said:

Why they never post here? What happened to the community manager that was supposed to be in this forum only?

Reading a couple of threads per day is difficult. Browsing through reddit memes? Now that's highbrow calling.
    Drowned in stars, bloated we shine.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-

• Khaine1godKhaine1god Registered Users Posts: 431
  • Khaine1godKhaine1god Registered Users Posts: 431

Wow shocker, no one could have predicted that!

This won't stop a certain someone from being brainless and posting NEWS TOMORROW threads every week

Don t count your squigs yet.
  • KuntingWarriorKuntingWarrior Registered Users Posts: 465

Good I can stop checking for news until October. Kinda expected anyway.

Did you find that Russian's painting ?

lucibuis said:

Gee I wonder why they post where thousands of people frequent any given minute versus the place with less than 50 people at all times?
    It’s still the official forum though.

Reddit is only memes nowadays, what’s even the point of posting there? It’s not about news
    lucibuis said:

Got fired

lucibuis said:

Got fired
    For real? She was around for like 6 months
    lucibuis said:

lucibuis said:

Got fired
    For real? She was around for like 6 months
    Wait when did we had she i thought we had a He.
    Nvm i am being bitter. I don't think they got fired may be.
  • Theo91Theo91 Registered Users Posts: 1,844
    Thought this was gonna be another pointless thread but it was actually quite useful news. Not frustrating they only interact in reddit but I suppose that’s better than no interaction at all
  • makar55makar55 Registered Users Posts: 2,239
  • manpersalmanpersal Registered Users Posts: 700
    edited September 10
    lucibuis said:

lucibuis said:

It’s still the official forum though.

Reddit is only memes nowadays, what’s even the point of posting there? It’s not about news
    Biggest truth you've ever said. And thank you to the OP.
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 8,941
    edited September 10
    Better to know than not to know.

So that means a guaranteed 3 more weeks of no news. Which coincidentally is also the amount of time I got fitted with a new cast for today to help my wrist heal. I’ve had casts now for two months after a skateboard accident and operation. It’s starting to wear on me.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
    RikRiorik said:

So that means a guaranteed 3 more weeks of no news. Which coincidentally is also the amount of time I got fitted with a new cast for today to help my wrist heal. I’ve had casts now for two months after a skateboard accident and operation. It’s starting to wear on me.

Do you skate? You must be young
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 8,142
    Ah, was hoping maybe we get something last week of september or so but I guess they opted for a very tight release in october since they also have blood pack slated for october for Troy. Unless they go even further and leave it for after that is released, pushing WE even later.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Figured as much. October was always the most likely scenario.
  • Ingr8Ingr8 Registered Users Posts: 1,137
    Ariel got squashed again

Dreaming of mighty Lumbria

• John_KimbleJohn_Kimble Registered Users Posts: 650
    RikRiorik said:

Sigmar bless this ravaged body!
    Just got my leg cast removed this week after a month. Broke my foot in early August playing football on my 2nd day of holiday. I feel you, don't give up!
  • neodeinosneodeinos Registered Users Posts: 6,291
    October it is then.
  • dodge33cymrudodge33cymru Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    Cheers for the link OP, good to know
  • peabodyestatepeabodyestate Registered Users Posts: 327
    I actually really expected a pending news announcement for an October release. I worry now that the next significan goalpost is christmas, but i often see the glass half empty.

Really hoping for DLC in October!
  • IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 1,972
    OH BUT IF IT IS OCTOBER IT BETTER BE EARLY OCTOBER , tired of waiting for a pack that I won't play just to get near the BM fix or just get oever it and go full WH3.

Do they really need a whole month to hype a FLC for a free Troy game?

Justice for WH!
    Justice and CONFEDERATION for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast!

Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo

Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!

• CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 8,142
    edited September 10

OH BUT IF IT IS OCTOBER IT BETTER BE EARLY OCTOBER , tired of waiting for a pack that I won't play just to get near the BM fix or just get oever it and go full WH3.

Justice for WH!

Now, now, they also have Troy blood n gore pack planned for October release. It's even possible they plan WE DLC for late October or even early November release. Let's not be too optimistic.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

Crossil said:

Justice for WH!

Now, now, they also have Troy blood n gore pack planned for October release. It's even possible they plan WE DLC for late October or even early November release. Let's not be too optimistic.
    I am going to put you in my dairy saying you shattered my dreams of birth day gift.
This discussion has been closed.