Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Zhou Tai has no unique Armour

ArneSoArneSo Registered Users Posts: 10,499
edited September 16 in General Discussion
Playing Lü Bu right now and Zhou Tai popped up in the recruitment pool. I was super happy first, but then I realised that he spawned without any unique armour. He was stuck in the Han Empire for a few turns and before that he was in Liu Yaos faction.

How is that even possible? You can’t steal or remove unique armour since it is tied to the character.

Anyone experienced something similar with other characters?

Comments

• RewanRewan Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,219
    It's the dupe bug
    TW : Three Kingdoms. Units not running in battles ? You probably came down to a bad case of floor is caltrops. Use this miraculous cure to make your soldiers hoppity happy again : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2132907090 (NEW : Alternatively use the 1.6.1 BETA patch)
  • ArneSoArneSo Registered Users Posts: 10,499
    Rewan said:

It's the dupe bug

What’s the dupe bug? Any way to fix it?
  • RewanRewan Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,219
    edited September 16
    It's when for some reason a character is generated twice by the game, however the game notice something is wrong because only one exemplary of the armour ceo is allowed so character comes "naked".

So I'd guess there's another Zhou Tai lurking somewhere in your campaign (probably in Sun Ce faction if I had to take a guess).

it happened a lot in MoH (especially with characters generated through events). If you are using a mod that creates events so characters join their "normal" factions, you should hold off on it.
    TW : Three Kingdoms. Units not running in battles ? You probably came down to a bad case of floor is caltrops. Use this miraculous cure to make your soldiers hoppity happy again : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2132907090 (NEW : Alternatively use the 1.6.1 BETA patch)
  • ArneSoArneSo Registered Users Posts: 10,499
    Rewan said:

It's when for some reason a character is generated twice by the game, however the game notice something is wrong because only one exemplary of the armour ceo is allowed so character comes "naked".

So I'd guess there's another Zhou Tai lurking somewhere in your campaign (probably in Sun Ce faction if I had to take a guess).

it happened a lot in MoH (especially with characters generated through events). If you are using a mod that creates events so characters join their "normal" factions, you should hold off on it.

Oh yeah that bug, thought it was fixed already.😂 So I will just kill the clone. Thanks Man!
  • Zilong_93Zilong_93 Registered Users Posts: 16
    Oh yeah, I remember, when you play as Liu Bei and get 2 Zhuge Liangs for event. One real and fake with just captain avatar.