Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

BUG - Ikit Claw permanently killed and substituted as faction leader

DeshnVenksDeshnVenks Registered Users Posts: 1
I was playing a Clan Skryre campaign. It all proceeded normaly, until i went to siege The Oak of Ages. Ikit fell in battle because of the archers, the only weird thing i noticed was that i got the "Death embraces your lord..." message, but didn't give too much mind to it and eventually i won the battle. When i got to campaign screen however, i was surprised to see that the game announced that Ikit Claw had been killed, i figured it was just a message bug and went to see him on the lord list, but he was not there, nor was he talking when i got to the workshop. It became really aparent that he was dead when i opened diplomacy and another skaven was there:

I have tried killing myself at other spots and reloading the save to see if he would permanently die again, and it continued.
I attached two saves from that campaign, one just after having Ikit die, and the other one is a quicksave just before a battle where the issue persisted, it doesn't seem to be related to the Oak, since i died in another city as well, but i have no idea.

Tagged:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file