Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The Dark Elfs - Vortex campaign ritual of the hated foe

DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,472
Hello everyone.

I got a small question concerning the second ritual with the Dark Elfs. It is the ritual of the hated foe.

The quest objective describes the target as a 'her' that has wronged Felecion Heartkeeper personally and it will be joy for her to revel in her death.

Now I got the video, but in my opinion it is really an Asur prince male that gets killed there.

So whats the deal?? I know its a small thing but I start to notice more small things I am unsure about if they are correct.

Is this Asur prince a male or a female , and therefore wrongly stated in the quest description ? If so, I find it a bit messy !

Thank you all !
Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor

Comments

• BrynjarKBrynjarK Registered Users Posts: 597
    Typo.

Heres the vid if anyone wonders

• VildvargVildvarg Registered Users Posts: 463
    All elves aren't women?

I'm shocked.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 20,531
    Posts removed. Discuss the tread topic, and forget other commentary and definitions.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
  • DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,472
    BrynjarK said:

Typo.

Heres the vid if anyone wonders

But its a guy right ? Just to be sure haha. I am kind of a campaign freak and like to know things ^_^ I expected a fierce woman to be killed, someone who hurted Felicia Heartkeeper, was kind of confused haha, now I have to admit I have mistaken myself more often which gender is which in elfen terms :P
    Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor