Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

[Bug Report] Long Pauses after manual battles and Crashing noted. no mods installed.

zachi2zachi2 Registered Users Posts: 1
I have noticed that after doing manual battles that there are very long wait times which have lead to some crashes but those are rare cases. Most of my crashes, however, have been during manual battles though with no noted commonality between them as they were with and against different factions, different army sized and terrain maps.

One odd bug my friends and I did run into was a manual battle finished loading and instantly ended in a defeat for the player (attacker) with no casualties on their side or the AI side.

My GEforce drivers are up to date (checked today as of posting). I just verified the cache on steam as well. My windows is up to date too.

Im currently running Win 10 64 bit, GTX 1060 6bg with 16g ram. Intel i5 for a processor

There are 3 files in my Logs. "GFX.log" "Modified" and "no_clean_Exit"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file