Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Desync in campaign

Steph_F_DavidSteph_F_David Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 1,525
I have started my first multiplayer campaign with my son, and after a few turns we are starting to get quite a lot of desync.

What is the cause and how can we fix it?

Comments

• ValkaarValkaar Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,204
    The causes seem to vary. Most recently for me it was something to do with Blood Voyages.

No matter what it is: It’s challenging to fix ^^

I’ve had de-syncs eventually with every multiplayer campaign I’ve attempted. I’ve just come to accept that I’ll have to enjoy them while I can/resigned myself to not actually finishing them.
  • mrhappsmrhapps Registered Users Posts: 1
    I've noticed that chaos invasions have been the biggest cause of my desyncs. Once the chaos invades its pretty much every turn we desync until all the chaos is defeated and they don't come back. As stated above the blood voyage did desync/crash our campaign while playing as avelorn and dwarves. You can try looking into the console command mod to kill the blood voyage when it spawns and you will get 20-25 turns without a desync again (if it was because of the blood voyage). I'm assuming you can also use console command mod to kill all the chaos as soon as it spawns as well. It may be a bit cheesy to just kill these things with commands but desyncs really do just suck the fun out of this games multiplayer.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file