Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

3k wont start at all.

JUSTVICTO13JUSTVICTO13 Registered Users Posts: 4
Hello, my game has not been able to start for about 2 weeks now, whenever I press play, the game will launch but it will never go pass de "Three Kingdoms" logo, after which the game will just dissapear without warnings, pop ups or whatsoever...

I have already tried everything another guy did that already solved this issue:

-Un-installed, dowloaded and re-installed the game.
-Deleted Steam cachés.
-Disabled Steams overlay - Which apparently was what worked for him.
-Did the preferences.script or whatever thingy...

So, here I am, what next?

Btw, before this happening the game crashed like 10-20 times a day for the past week before it just went kaput.

Comments

• BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 38,195
    You may have a corrupted graphics driver. Try a clean install of that.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • JUSTVICTO13JUSTVICTO13 Registered Users Posts: 4
    Just un-installed and installed the drivers, didnt work.
    I have also tried to not use the new DLCs, still didnt work.
    I must add that I have no problems with other games.
  • kilzavxx2210kilzavxx2210 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hi, I would like to add that I have the same problem too.
    My game never had any problems until the 1.6.0 update along with the Furious Wild DLC. When I roll back to the older betas (pre 1.6.0), I am able to start the game. But with the new update and 1.6.0, my game is always just stuck at the Three Kingdoms logo as well.
  • JUSTVICTO13JUSTVICTO13 Registered Users Posts: 4
    One month later, still your game won´t work after at least 5 times un-installing ur game and doing everything else.

1.6.0 **** up my game, crashed like 20 times a day, buy still played.
    The next one, just destroyed everything.