Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Weird number of soldiers per unit

CianoNoKenCianoNoKen Registered Users Posts: 3
Hi, I got back on Rome II and i found out my units have weird numbers... For example, infantry have 56 soldiers and cavalry 28. How can I fix this? I had some mods to enlarge units, but they didnt give me any problem. Now i deleted all the mdos and also reinstalled the game but this doesnt fix the bug. Any clue?
Please help me!

Comments

• BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 38,227
    What unit size are you supposed to be using?
    What scripts are in your script folder?

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • CianoNoKenCianoNoKen Registered Users Posts: 3
    Well.. actually I can't find anywhere an option to regulate my unit size. And for scripts do you mean mods from steam workshop or something else? Right now i dont have any of these neither active or subscribed.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 38,227
    edited October 26
    To find your unit size go to Options>Graphics>Advanced Options and you should see a dropdown to change unit size

To find your scripts folder
    Use the Search tool in your Start Menu (Windows 7/8) or Task Bar (Windows 10) and search for ‘%appdata%'
    From here go into \The Creative Assembly\Rome2\scripts
    Post edited by BillyRuffian on

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • CianoNoKenCianoNoKen Registered Users Posts: 3

To find your unit size go to Options>Graphics>Advanced Options and you should see a dropdown to change unit size

To find your scripts folder
    Use the Search tool in your Start Menu (Windows 7/8) or Task Bar (Windows 10) and search for ‘%appdata%'
    From here go into \The Creative Assembly\Rome2\scripts

Well... it seems I solved the problem. I can't figure out why i changed the unit size and moreover how i wasn't able to find the option.. Really thank you, however!