Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

King Shamoke's Vassal...

Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Registered Users Posts: 2,499
Is also a king... and at war with himself?! did his ascendancy to the throne give him a split personality too?

I beat up and vassalised all the Nanman tribes, came into another bug where Duosi was already a vassal at the start, but I couldn't get his Fealty, so had to betray him, beat him up and vassalise him and then give him all his land back.

Then I noted this guy was a King... and I was like Arooo?! I thought I WAS THE KING... how dare this imposter call himself King of the Nanman but then I saw he was at war with himself!

"I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan Temujin

Comments

• ShevaTsarShevaTsar Registered Users Posts: 365
    Do you have a better screenshot and/or save file please ?

• Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Registered Users Posts: 2,499
    There you go. Its using Radious Mods 1-2 and Beautiful Collection mod.

There maybe other... things :P
    "I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan Temujin
  • RewanRewan Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,318
    He's not at war with himself, you were at war with him at the start of the campaign if I had to take a guess.
  • Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Registered Users Posts: 2,499
    Rewan said:

He's not at war with himself, you were at war with him at the start of the campaign if I had to take a guess.

At the start of the campaign you begin at war with him yes. I vassalised him instead of conquering him, because I didn't want the rest of the nanman to get scared just yet.

He survived my purges of the other nanman in the future and kept his land as my vassal. When I finally unified all of the Nanman tribes and became "king of the Nanman" I noticed he became king too... none of my other Nanman vassals did and I had ALL of them under my control (well the ones I didn't eradicate and grant their lands to named nanmans)