Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Problem with the Amazons DLC

Sniper37JubaSniper37Juba Registered Users Posts: 2
Hello everyone, I have linked my Total War Account with the Epic Store Account when the Amazons DLC was free in September but I didn't try it at that time because I was busy and I thought that it is enough to link the accounts to get the DLC for free and it will be automatically in my Epic Store Library, However today I was surprised that I can't play as Amazons and I have to buy the DLC from Epic Store. So What happened? what is the problem here? why Don't I Already own the DLC although I have linked the two accounts at that time?

Comments

• TejaSchwarzhaarTejaSchwarzhaar Registered Users Posts: 231
    You needed to claim your free code in that two weeks time frame. Downloading the DLC wasn't necessary but linking the accounts wasn't enough either.
  • tadakatsutadakatsu Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 746

Hello everyone, I have linked my Total War Account with the Epic Store Account when the Amazons DLC was free in September but I didn't try it at that time because I was busy and I thought that it is enough to link the accounts to get the DLC for free and it will be automatically in my Epic Store Library, However today I was surprised that I can't play as Amazons and I have to buy the DLC from Epic Store. So What happened? what is the problem here? why Don't I Already own the DLC although I have linked the two accounts at that time?

there was a code in total war access you had to redeem but i agree they were not clear at all with it. and i also agree linking account should have been enough cause well thats all they said to do until it came out and then they said to redeem code for a limited time
  • Sniper37JubaSniper37Juba Registered Users Posts: 2
    Well, no one mentioned any sort of a code at that time, anyway it looks that I have to buy this DLC now.
    Thank you Guys.
    Have a nice day.