Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

How To Find Wi-Fi Password On Mac?

sanojsharmasanojsharma Registered Users Posts: 1
edited November 2020 in The Graveyard
Someone help me, I forgot my MacBook wifi password, someone will tell me how to find my wifi password
please, someone, help me
Post edited by BillyRuffian on

Comments

• swetajoshiswetajoshi Registered Users Posts: 1
    edited November 2020
    Hi, You can try this

you will find the keychain in the utility folder, select the System keychain in the left menu bar, and select Passwords from the category menu. And then select the password from the menu
    The keychain will filter your stored password.
    then select the wifi for which you are looking for the password.
    Then it will open a new window for the stored password, Click on the 'Show password' checkbox.
    You will be asked to authenticate with a username and password.
    If you are unsure what your username is, open up the Finder app and look for the home icon in the Favorites sidebar. Your home folder will be called the same as your username.
    After proper authentication, you will get to know the wifi password in the previous window.
    i also found a Link to techsherlock discussing the issue On the Internet while searching Your Query, Hope this will help you to resolve your problem.
    Post edited by BillyRuffian on