Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Shogun 2 Splash Screen crash solution 2020 (at least for me)

CaberfeidhCaberfeidh Registered Users Posts: 1
Hi all who is looking for help with this

I remember spending years trying to resolve this, even completely factory resetting my storage devices and still could not get anything to work.

However I unintentially fixed this issue when I had to reset my windows due to an error which would pop up constantly.

Anyways,

type reset into the cortana search bar and then press 'get started' , then make sure you click' keep files'. Not sure why removing files didn't work for me before but this did.

This will remove the majority of your installed apps like steam and your browser (if different from edge) along side any non default app present in windows 10. But it will keep your documents and other important files intact (eg. my uni work)

I know the pain of trying to fix this (especially as this was my favourite of the TOTW's so I really hope this helped at least one person considering SAGA support didn't even have any working solutions for me prior.

Good luck and let me know me know how you get on :)