Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

[need help] can't upload my mod more than 100 MB to Steam workshop

fable09fable09 Registered Users Posts: 15
Hi all,

I spent several months work on my mod and when it completed I realized that I can't upload to Steam workshop.

According to some websites , Steam only allows mods to be uploaded when file size below 100 MBs . Others said some Total War mods were around 400 MBs and still can be uploaded to Steam.

I uploaded this mods several time already, leaving my PCs running when I go outside for 5 - 7 hrs when I got back home it still in loading states. I tried in last few days , it doesn't work at all, feel so frustrated.

Other options I know is split the file to several small files and upload them separately and I really don't want to do that. Everything should be in same place, one file only.

I would be very appreciate if you guys know how can I work around to upload my file.

Thanks,

Comments