Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Some predictions before the trailer hits next week

BiesBies Junior MemberSwedenRegistered Users Posts: 4,040

DLC trailer will be based on the Lord of the Rings scene "Ents attack Isengard".

Skaven will be destroying forest to boost the Throt's experiments. There will be underground facilities. Ariel will come with army of trees and elves and destroy the facilities (of course will include huge amounts of water :) ).

DLC pack => Ariel vs Throt (100% sure here)
Wood elf new lord type => Spellweavers High and Dark Magic (100% sure here)
Wood elf new hero type=>Shadowdancers (95% sure here)

new unit types => I have feeling that CA will give us Unicorn herd :( , Zoats <3 and wood elf chariots plus additional 1-2 units

Drycha => FLC lord (100% sure here)

She will get approx. 6 reskinned tree units also heroes spellsingers will get additional lores of magic

Throt
New lord => Master Mutator (100% sure here)
New hero =>Packmasters /additional FLC hero => Chieftain
(95% sure here)

Throt will be able to create new rat ogre variations but we will only see different buffs. Probably only new model for rat ogre which we be able to see will be armored rat ogres.

Other new units: wolf rats (100% sure here) and probably (95% sure here) this big mama

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

Comments

• NikolabracNikolabrac Registered Users Posts: 508
    I mean its what practicaly everyone has agreed on
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 24,469
    The DLC will 100% be the Sisters. They were in the 8th Edition and are the clear fan favourite.

Ariel might be the FLC or doesn’t get added at all.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • AxiosXiphosAxiosXiphos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,991
    Only thing I disagree on is Ariel being 100%; I think she may be more likely then the sisters... but hard to say.
  • RalevRalev Registered Users Posts: 91
    I'm starting to get the feeling that it might not be Skaven.
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 12,334
    ArneSo said:

The DLC will 100% be the Sisters. They were in the 8th Edition and are the clear fan favourite.

You can't say they are the clear fan favourite when in most polls Ariel and the Sisters popularity are pretty much the same.

But then again you're just desperate to get the Sisters so it's not like I can expect you to be somewhat objective.
    #JusticeForTzeentch
    #JusticeForMonogods

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

You can't say they are the clear fan favourite when in most polls Ariel and the Sisters popularity are pretty much the same.

But then again you're just desperate to get the Sisters so it's not like I can expect you to be somewhat objective.
    It will 100% be the sisters. It is known.
    ArneSo said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

It is not.
    #JusticeForTzeentch
    #JusticeForMonogods

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

It is not.
    It is.

It’s written in the stars and the birds singing it from the trees. The DLC will 100% be the Sisters without any doubt.

The DLC will be the Sisters as promised by our almighty Prophet.
  • veresh1989veresh1989 Russia, Saint-PetersburgRegistered Users Posts: 4,451
    Will be Beastlord Rakarth, who took the beasts of Athel Loren. The Sisters will follow him

ArneSo said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

It is not.
    It is.

It’s written in the stars and the birds singing it from the trees. The DLC will 100% be the Sisters without any doubt.

So your only source is someone who has been wrong before ? Right, I guess Sisters are confirmed then /s
    #JusticeForTzeentch
    #JusticeForMonogods

• FossowayFossoway Registered Users Posts: 4,777
    As long as we get the Shadowdancers and the Skaven Chieftains, I will be content.
    neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

It is not.
    It is.

So your only source is someone who has been wrong before ? Right, I guess Sisters are confirmed then /s
    The Sisters are indeed 100% confirmed.
    ArneSo said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

It is not.
    It is.

You might want to open a dictionary and check the definition of confirmed.
    #JusticeForTzeentch
    #JusticeForMonogods

• YrellianYrellian Registered Users Posts: 1,894
    As long as packmasters are not a hero unit and WE get meadow chariot, I find this dlc a success. If there needs to be a hero unit for skaven, let it be actual hero units from 6th edition - master moulder or harbinger of mutation.

His Royal Highness, Phoenix King Finubar!

"It has been too long since I drew a blade in anger, Tyrion. You have been my sword, and Teclis has been my shield. But now it is time I fought my own battles!"

I used to be crazycrix, then Epic happened and I became Dubinekdubajs, which I had to change again😀
    neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

It is not.
    It is.

You might want to open a dictionary and check the definition of confirmed.
    They are 100% confirmed! There is no room for doubts when the twilight approaches.
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 13,002
    Well I expect Dark Elves, so it ain't over till it's over.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 12,918
    I disagree with LL, I agree with L and H, and I find unit selection to be lacklustre. Zoats are great but Unicorns are FLC level addition. Ah, and FLC LL pick is absolutely loathsome

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

Judging by the combinations, the SoT are the most popular: https://www.poll-maker.com/results3070188x896CdD1F-95#tab-2
    animacja-sygn-3.gif

I disagree with LL, I agree with L and H, and I find unit selection to be lacklustre. Zoats are great but Unicorns are FLC level addition. Ah, and FLC LL pick is absolutely loathsome

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

Judging by the combinations, the SoT are the most popular: https://www.poll-maker.com/results3070188x896CdD1F-95#tab-2
    Uff 56% want Sisters + Ariel. That’s a lot!

It’s the only acceptable scenario!

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

I've seen many polls where Ariel and Sisters were 50/50. No one can say who is the actual fan favourite here and CA isn't making LLs only based on the popularity anyway. They never did.
    #JusticeForTzeentch
    #JusticeForMonogods

neodeinos said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

I've seen many polls where Ariel and Sisters were 50/50. No one can say who is the actual fan favourite here and CA isn't making LLs only based on the popularity anyway. They never did.
    I haven’t seen such polls. Sisters + Ariel was always the most popular scenario.

ArneSo said:

neodeinos said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

I haven’t seen such polls. Sisters + Ariel was always the most popular scenario.

I'm talking about polls asking about the most anticipated LL. Not the most anticipated duo of LLs.
    #JusticeForTzeentch
    #JusticeForMonogods

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

neodeinos said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

I'm talking about polls asking about the most anticipated LL. Not the most anticipated duo of LLs.
    Yes and those most anticipated LLs were always the Sisters and Ariel.

Drycha is not really popular and just redundant. She would be okay as a 5th LL but that’s it. She should never steal the spot of the Sisters and Ariel, this would just be insulting and would make a terrible first impression of DLC for DLC.

CA has to blow us away and that’s only possible with the Sisters and Ariel.
  • KuntingWarriorKuntingWarrior Registered Users Posts: 3,318

I mean its what practicaly everyone has agreed on

I still think were getting Dark Elves
    edited November 2020
    ArneSo said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

neodeinos said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

Drycha is not really popular and just redundant. She would be okay as a 5th LL but that’s it. She should never steal the spot of the Sisters and Ariel, this would just be insulting and would make a terrible first impression of DLC for DLC.

And my point was that Sisters and Ariel were quite often 50/50 so you have nothing to confirm Sisters are THE fan favourite. I'm not arguing they aren't the most anticipated ones.
    #JusticeForTzeentch
    #JusticeForMonogods

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

neodeinos said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

And my point was that Sisters and Ariel were quite often 50/50 so you have nothing to confirm Sisters are THE fan favourite. I'm not arguing they aren't the most anticipated ones.
    Check Reddit and YT. They are clearly the fan favourite closely followed by Ariel.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 12,918
    neodeinos said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

I bet that the SoT were more popular even if it the difference was small. They should though.
    animacja-sygn-3.gif

• FossowayFossoway Registered Users Posts: 4,777
    ArneSo said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

neodeinos said:

neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

Check Reddit and YT. They are clearly the fan favourite closely followed by Ariel.
    Remember the endless debate on whether we'll get Nakai or Gor-Rok, and the forum meltdown when we ended up getting Tiktaq'to instead?

Fan favourite doesn't mean anything.
  • LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 4,184
    edited November 2020

Will be Beastlord Rakarth, who took the beasts of Athel Loren. The Sisters will follow him

Rakath have no place anymore, malus literally took his theme.

Only chance he have is, when ca rework malus and make rakath as flc for the shadow and the blade dlc.

Else. no

Tularis have a decent chance though.

Rakath have no place anymore, malus literally took his theme.

Only chance he have is, when ca rework malus and make rakath as flc for the shadow and the blade dlc.

Else. no

Tularis have a decent chance though.
    That kind of nonsense. Malus is the Lord of the cavalry. Rakath is the Lord of the beasts. In addition, Rakath is a top dragon fighter.