Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

WARHAMMER II FLC Array 2020

Comments

• IokkoIokko Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 962
    neodeinos said:

Iokko said:

No mention of an old world update coming. If the wood elves aren't getting a full blown update, I don't see the point in this DLC.

You could say the old world update isn't free because you need to own the original wood elves DLC, so that might be the reason.

The rework is obviously coming alongside the DLC.
    I think so too but it's weird that they didn't list it, since the empire, Greenskins etc updates are listed.
    Stating opinions as if they're facts in your signature and adding "Change my mind" doesn't make them facts, change my mind.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 22,813
    So since the WE rework is not listed and the Free WE „She“ LL is tied to the Original WE DLC, I assume that we will get another LL as a proper FLC for everyone?

So in Addition to the LP itself we will get:
    - Free WE LL (she)
    - Free Hero (mentioned as unit)
    - FLC LL
    - TW Access Unit

Is this right Ca? Some clarification would be appropriated.

Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • YakintonYakinton Registered Users Posts: 409
    a new FLC hero was supposed to come with the DLC, are this extra FLC? a typo(new unit= new hero)? Change of plans?
  • AxiosXiphosAxiosXiphos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,104
    ArneSo said:

So since the WE rework is not listed and the Free WE „She“ LL is tied to the Original WE DLC, I assume that we will get another LL as a proper FLC for everyone?

- Free WE LL (she)
    - FLC LL
    - TW Access Unit

Until otherwise told we should all assume the free LL is the bonus WE one. Please for the love of god lets not all start saying differently …
    The wiki is not a grounds for arguing about lore - because ANYONE can edit it at any time.
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 11,288
    Iokko said:

neodeinos said:

Iokko said:

No mention of an old world update coming. If the wood elves aren't getting a full blown update, I don't see the point in this DLC.

You could say the old world update isn't free because you need to own the original wood elves DLC, so that might be the reason.

The rework is obviously coming alongside the DLC.
    I think so too but it's weird that they didn't list it, since the empire, Greenskins etc updates are listed.
    Eh, to be honest that chart is useless they should probably scrap it if they're not going to improve it.

• EmeraldThanatosEmeraldThanatos Registered Users Posts: 2,365
    Yakinton said:

a new FLC hero was supposed to come with the DLC, are this extra FLC? a typo(new unit= new hero)? Change of plans?

All heroes are listed as units in the array, so yes, there will be a hero
    Ranking of all Total War games I've played:
    1. Three kingdoms
    2. Shogun 2
    3. Warhammer
    4. Medieval 2
    5. Thrones
    6. Attila
    7. Rome 2
    8. Napoleon
    9. Empire
    10. Troy (haven't actually played it, I'm just still salty)

• ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 22,813

ArneSo said:

- Free WE LL (she)
    - FLC LL
    - TW Access Unit

Until otherwise told we should all assume the free LL is the bonus WE one. Please for the love of god lets not all start saying differently …
    Can’t hear you the hype train is to loud! CHOO-CHOO!
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • MrDragonMrDragon Registered Users Posts: 2,210

Don't let the hype master you. Harness it!

And remember:

Since when am I Asuryan?
  • GBoneGBone Registered Users Posts: 758
    Well, if they can't release a FLC array without it being an inconsistent and confusing mess it doesn't bode well for the DLC. :#
  • FungusHoundFungusHound Registered Users Posts: 5,987
    GBone said:

Well, if they can't release a FLC array without it being an inconsistent and confusing mess it doesn't bode well for the DLC. :#

It's ALWAYS inconsistent and confusing.
  • LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,663
    Fossoway said:

Before the forum explodes with wrong speculations, could you confirm if this new legendary lord is the one we get by buying all the WE related DLC (and specifically mentioned as a "she"), or if it is something completely separate?

If it is: i'll honestly bow down, admit i was utterly wrong and go on with life :3

I really hope it's one additional Lord planned for early next year as a bonus for something i totally forgot what was?
  • EmeraldThanatosEmeraldThanatos Registered Users Posts: 2,365
    Keep in mind, plans might have changed, maybe they decided to not do something and do something else instead. So far I don't notice any inconsistencies.
    Ranking of all Total War games I've played:
    1. Three kingdoms
    2. Shogun 2
    3. Warhammer
    4. Medieval 2
    5. Thrones
    6. Attila
    7. Rome 2
    8. Napoleon
    9. Empire
    10. Troy (haven't actually played it, I'm just still salty)

• hendo1592hendo1592 Registered Users Posts: 2,470
    edited November 2020
    I’m assuming one of the new unit is the flc hero and the LL is the WE if you have all the appropriate content. Plus the other new unit is most likely a unit exclusive to the WE flc LL
  • RockNRolla92RockNRolla92 Registered Users Posts: 1,994
    GBone said:

That's just CA's marketing for Warhammer. It's what happens when you try and be vague and mysterious too much
  • LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,663
    ArneSo said:

- Free WE LL (she)
    - FLC LL
    - TW Access Unit

Im not even gonna speculate now, cuz now im just a tad bit confused.
    Somewhere deep inside me i'm hoping its a FLC on top of bonus lord on top of DLC lord and we get the twins (individual LL's, think isabella and her hubby) and ariel.

But you know what? as i said im completely confused now. Damned curveballs. So i'll wait and see.
  • UberReptilianUberReptilian The Crystal LabyrinthRegistered Users Posts: 4,726

I DEMAND 20 SPECULATION POSTS IN THE NEXT 2 HOURS OR I'LL BE VERY "ANGRY FACE EMOJI"!

Brilliant Madwoman I am.
    @Commissar_G once dared to question me and tried to make a mockery of me for predicting Rasputin LL. Now that history has shown me to be the Victor, the Commissar begged for mercy. I quote directly
    "Well, your victory was complete and total. You may publicly admonish me and choose my fate. Do it. I deserve the shame I've brought to my ancestors." and I, being a humble Goddess have granted the Commisssar their wish.
    Let this Signature and @Commissar_G's horrific mistake serve as an example of what happens to those who question my Kairos Fateweaver levels of wisdom!
  • jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,383
    edited November 2020
    2 New Unit?

1st - Troglodon?
    2nd - ?????
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 6,661
    Interesting the FLC Hero isn't on there
    jamreal18 said:

2 New Unit?

Heroes are also listed as units in the FLC array.

• GuTaiYPGuTaiYP Registered Users Posts: 417

A new FLC LL? I assume that means we'll be getting 4!

That's what I was talking about since the announcement of WE LP.

2 LLs for DLC
    1 LL for having Game 1 Wood Elves Pack
    1 LL as FLC

Altogether we are getting 4 LLs this time!
    Some people are not known for questioning the things they've paid for. Is it a virtue one must have in Modern Times?
  • ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 6,533
    I doubt it's a new Legendary Lord, just the one we knew about and it's being marketed like The Bone Giant was as free, despite it being behind a paywall.

Maybe CA have removed those and it actually will be?
    "Ours is a world of fleeting glory. But it is glory, nonetheless."
  • FungusHoundFungusHound Registered Users Posts: 5,987
    jamreal18 said:

2 New Unit?

1st - Troglodon?
    2nd - ?????

The 1st is the hero we already knew about. Heroes are listed as units in the chart
  • Grom_the_PaunchGrom_the_Paunch Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 2,481
    Wot I learned from the FLC array today - I still don't understand the FLC array.

That's okay. I don't need to understand it. It'll happen anyway. Just like gravity.
    Eating "Bombay mix" with a spoon since 2021.

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
  • BlacedBlaced Registered Users Posts: 1,218
    So one unit is Free Legendary hero, another one might be a wood elf unit, like Bone Giant or Kharibdyss
    GuTaiYP said:

2 LLs for DLC
    1 LL as FLC

I see no reason to think the FLC LL is a 4th one here, it's most likely the WE one we're getting.

Doesn't matter if it's locked behind a DLC or not, if you pay attention you can see the Kharibdyss listed as FLC which was also locked behind a DLC.

• AzurianAzurian Registered Users Posts: 2,044
    Why is the Dark Elven crest instead of a logo? Why is a new CA user who has no comments and no discussion other than this? Is this a fake?

• xDEMOSxxDEMOSx Registered Users Posts: 650
    Oh god, those words that CA uses are so confusing.
    They could say Free hero, Free unit, Free Legendary Hero as in the Kroak case, but they are all described as a unit

Ca said he would have a new hero for a wh2 race together, so I believe this is the first slot, the new legendary lord and the bonus for those who already had the DLC wood elves, now this total war access unit, this last and strange one.

this could be a lot, a hero for WE, it could be an additional monster for WE, it could be a unit (troops) that comes with rework, and it could even be Ariel if she’s like Kroak.
    Or be something for another random race like a troglodon, or the Merwyrn.
  • hendo1592hendo1592 Registered Users Posts: 2,470
    neodeinos said:

GuTaiYP said:

2 LLs for DLC
    1 LL as FLC

I see no reason to think the FLC LL is a 4th one here, it's most likely the WE one we're getting.

Doesn't matter if it's locked behind a DLC or not, if you pay attention you can see the Kharibdyss listed as FLC which was also locked behind a DLC.
    Tomb giant as well. There’s nothing new here teased that we already didn’t know from the July blog. But it’s nice to see a fresh update.
  • AzurianAzurian Registered Users Posts: 2,044
    Azurian said:

Why is the Dark Elven crest instead of a logo? Why is a new CA user who has no comments and no discussion other than this? Is this a fake?

I checked Grace has no word on reddit. It's a fake copy??

• nikamika12345nikamika12345 Registered Users Posts: 537
    OMG its SlaughterBrute!!