Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

WARHAMMER II FLC Array 2020

Comments

• BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 4,424
    Trailer incoming boys.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 12,050
    MrDragon said:

Don't let the hype master you. Harness it!

And remember:

Since when am I Asuryan?

animacja-sygn-3.gif

• IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 3,942
    Dunno why releasing this today if tomorrow we are getting teaser/trailer, this should have been posted 2 months ago to unleash the speculation.

Now we are speculating without energy cause we know it doesn't matter cuz tomorrow we are getting the complete news.
    *Justice and CONFEDERATION for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast!
    *Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
    *Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!
    *Ogre Kingdoms core race or death!
  • YrellianYrellian Registered Users Posts: 1,827

Dunno why releasing this today if tomorrow we are getting teaser/trailer, this should have been posted 2 months ago to unleash the speculation.

Now we are speculating without energy cause we know it doesn't matter cuz tomorrow we are getting the complete news.

Tomorrow we are getting a letter or something, complete info on Thursday as usual. I am 90% sure, this will be the case.

His Royal Highness, Phoenix King Finubar!

"It has been too long since I drew a blade in anger, Tyrion. You have been my sword, and Teclis has been my shield. But now it is time I fought my own battles!"

I used to be crazycrix, then Epic happened and I became Dubinekdubajs, which I had to change again😀
  • Grom_the_PaunchGrom_the_Paunch Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 2,481

CA:

"Speculation is clearly heresy. It always leads to the dark ways of Chaos. It must be purged by the flames of Sigmar's holy radiance!

There shall be no news, no information at all, unless it is delivered by the Grace of Sigmar's servants, at the allotted holy times, in the allotted holy places.

We shall not suffer the foul speculator to sow heresy unchecked through our flock!"
    Eating "Bombay mix" with a spoon since 2021.

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
  • cabans33cabans33 Registered Users Posts: 551
    edited November 2020
    The Lord is the WE FLC Lord we were already told about... and one of the units is the hero
  • MrDragonMrDragon Registered Users Posts: 2,182

MrDragon said:

And remember:

Since when am I Asuryan?

Well when you quote me from this morning and then attribute it to your god, you are being sacrilegious yes.

Also that is a gif of Imperious, from Diablo III, from Blizzard, which is based on gothic abrahamic religious pop culture mostly and has nothing to do with Asuryan either. Not to mention Blizzard and GamesWorkshop's sensitive relationship after the whole "Warcraft: Orcs and Humans was originally supposed to be a Warhammer RTS" debacle.

Are you trying to upset Asuryan?
  • LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,663

Tomorrow we are getting a letter or something, complete info on Thursday as usual. I am 90% sure, this will be the case.
    Or we get trailer and hint next week ^^
  • BiesBies Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,632
    if you look closer you can see skaven ;)

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 12,050
    MrDragon said:

MrDragon said:

And remember:

Since when am I Asuryan?

Well when you quote me from this morning and then attribute it to your god, you are being sacrilegious yes.

Also that is a gif of Imperious, from Diablo III, from Blizzard, which is based on gothic abrahamic religious pop culture mostly and has nothing to do with Asuryan either. Not to mention Blizzard and GamesWorkshop's sensitive relationship after the whole "Warcraft: Orcs and Humans was originally supposed to be a Warhammer RTS" debacle.

Are you trying to upset Asuryan?
    Phew! This quote comes from a certain handsome individual.

RikRiorik said:

There seems to be so much content for the Welfs that no matter what happens on the other side it is hard to imagine that the DLC + FLC will in any way shape or form leave the Welfs feeling hard done by.

The DLC should be judged on its own merits.
    Asuryan be praised!

animacja-sygn-3.gif

Laindesh said:

Or we get trailer and hint next week ^^
    If so, this forum is going to implode and reddit will be washed by a wave of salt and bad memes.

"It has been too long since I drew a blade in anger, Tyrion. You have been my sword, and Teclis has been my shield. But now it is time I fought my own battles!"

I used to be crazycrix, then Epic happened and I became Dubinekdubajs, which I had to change again😀
  • John_KimbleJohn_Kimble Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    ArneSo said:

So since the WE rework is not listed and the Free WE „She“ LL is tied to the Original WE DLC, I assume that we will get another LL as a proper FLC for everyone?

So in Addition to the LP itself we will get:
    - Free WE LL (she)
    - Free Hero (mentioned as unit)
    - FLC LL
    - TW Access Unit

Is this right Ca? Some clarification would be appropriated.

As great as that would sound, thats setting yourself up for disappointment. That whole theory is invalidated by the fact that CA lists the Bone Giant as a FLC, despite it being technically locked behind a DLC. Same exact thing with this WE LL we'll get. It will be listed as a FLC lord despite it being technically locked behind the game 1 WE DLC.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 27,631
    Tuesday Newsday delivered.
    Hyped for TWW3.

CA! Cathay has the most potential of any race in TWW by far. More A+ material to design a race from than any other. You can make Cathay the best race in TWW history. I bolieve in you!

Tuesday Newsday delivered.

Indeed, everything is going as planned. Soon there will be no suffering - Seele.
    By the way WELCOME @CA_Danial!!

are you gonna be our friend now? :smile:

Don't go to Reddit stay here with us!
  • TimpeyoTimpeyo Registered Users Posts: 1,821
    edited November 2020
    Hmm interesting two unit slots so maybe new hero perhaps with new mount or LH or large creature. Hope there's more reveal tomorrow.

Maybe Bugman as a LH for one will have to see

• XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Registered Users Posts: 3,247
    edited November 2020
    I'm sure the FLC LL its talking about is the WE one for ME. The unit must be the FLC Hero they mentioned. They said it wouldn't be WE but rather belong to a game 2 race right? Possible its a hero from a race unrelated to the lord pack factions.

The access one I have no idea. I think it will be WE related. Great Stag mount perhaps.
    Request scorched body textures, poisoned dying animations for infantry's skeletons, a blood slider that allows us to control how much blood appears in battle and make proper death animations for all ethereal units so they vanish for Blood for the Blood God 3.
  • TimpeyoTimpeyo Registered Users Posts: 1,821
    Only thing is mounts are listed as mounts on their like spidershrine for access not units

So are we getting 3 new lords or 4 new lords?

So are we getting 3 new lords or 4 new lords?

Let's wait and see. But I am quite confident that the number is 3.

• RomeoRejectRomeoReject Registered Users Posts: 1,865
    Goatforce said:

Interesting the FLC Hero isn't on there

It is. All previous FLC Heroes have been listed as a "New Unit" (See: Black Orc Big Boss directly above it).
  • ToxicFlamesToxicFlames Registered Users Posts: 414
    Chieftains are Coming Yes-Yes

• KelefaneKelefane Registered Users Posts: 3,153
    Skaven confirmed.

• SteelRoninSteelRonin Junior Member ChileRegistered Users Posts: 1,249
    Did you guys find the sneak peek?, I remember no1 noticed the WAAAGH screams in the Shadow & Blade trailer until CA told us...
  • BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 4,424

Did you guys find the sneak peek?, I remember no1 noticed the WAAAGH screams in the Shadow & Blade trailer until CA told us...

Think CA meant that they are going to reveal the content shortly as in sometime this week.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 11,245

The sneak peek is the FLC chart so nothing new to see.

• ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 22,792
    neodeinos said:

Just realised this:

Skavenblight is the only province that is coloured grey....

Probably means nothing, but yeah... just realised it
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 11,995
    edited November 2020
    ArneSo said:

neodeinos said:

Just realised this:

Skavenblight is the only province that is coloured grey....

Probably means nothing, but yeah... just realised it
    Because the background pic is probably lifted from the map showing Ikit's starting position.

The thing that gives it away is that it's missing Massif Orcal.

For reference: https://www.totalwar.com/games/warhammer-ii/prophet-and-the-warlock/

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• afverrallafverrall Registered Users Posts: 492
    I love how every scrap of content has to be skaven, unbelivable you want both a 3rd dlc and the flc too. Just wait for the screeching for thanqol starts every damn dlc once they get theot. Half hoping its we vs de just to spite you atthis point.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 22,792
    afverrall said:

I love how every scrap of content has to be skaven, unbelivable you want both a 3rd dlc and the flc too. Just wait for the screeching for thanqol starts every damn dlc once they get theot. Half hoping its we vs de just to spite you atthis point.

Why so much hate towards Skaven? It’s a video game mate
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life